GP for Performance Distributors *approved*

SNK BITN

Established Member
GP is for Screamin Demon coil packs, Live Wire plug wires, and billet wire looms. Only catch is that they must be sold as a complete set and is only available for 96-98 4.6 modulars. Prices are as follows:

10-14 kits = 254.15
15+ kits = 239.20
Shipping is $11 additional to anywhere

These things list for 299 regular price so were getting a good 15% discount if we get 15 kits together. GP lasts till 3-31-02. If you have any question regarding the products in the GP or to place an order, contact Steve Davis of Performance Distributors a [email protected]. You can also visit their site, Performance Distributors or call them at 901-396-5782. The orders will ship out after 15 orders have been received. I will try and get more info and specs on the Live Wires. Feel free to email or PM me for any more info.

Here is a little info PD gave me:
"The Screamin' Demon Coil packs produce more energy throughtout the rpm range than stock coils; therefore, you can open up your plug gaps to .065" which burns your fuel more completely. More energy is produced by the coil packs than stock coils. They also feature brass terminals for better conduction. "

Thanks SVTPerformance!

Users who are viewing this thread