Government and Steroids

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
this **** sucking horseshit needs to stop immediately. what the **** are they doing putting athletes -- people that play ****ing kids' games for a living -- on trial for ****ing steroid use?

a ****ing mistrial. so they're going to try him again. what the hell is going on in this ****ed up country? rhetorical as this country is completely screwed beyond repair.

no one seems to care about this sort of ludicrous bullshit anymore so i just put it here. it's sports related so whatever.

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
I agree with you. They should focus on things that matter like the budget, illegals, medical rates, etc... Not this BS

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
this **** sucking horseshit needs to stop immediately. what the **** are they doing putting athletes -- people that play ****ing kids' games for a living -- on trial for ****ing steroid use?

a ****ing mistrial. so they're going to try him again. what the hell is going on in this ****ed up country? rhetorical as this country is completely screwed beyond repair.

no one seems to care about this sort of ludicrous bullshit anymore so i just put it here. it's sports related so whatever.

This sounds like a case of roid rage. I'll need you to pee in this cup for verification.

Planter

Banned
a total waste of Taxpayers dollars, waste of valuable government assets, time, and manpower. and for what? because a guy maybe lied under oath? BFD. witnesses do it, cops do it, victims do it, suspects do it.

perjury should be one of those crimes, you just get a fine for it and we all go on. not taking up precious resources and taxpayers dollars to conduct a trial over.

now that there's been a mistrial, they need to leave it alone.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Maybe because millions of dollars are being made fraudulently when the athlete uses illegal drugs?

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I wish steroids were legal. It sure made baseball more interesting.

Planter

Banned
I wish steroids were legal. It sure made baseball more interesting.

baseball has never been interesting to begin with. you can't make something that is and always will be boring....interesting.

now if you put fans in the stands with sniper rifles and give them the opportunity to shoot the ball down, that would make it more fun :D

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Congress and the DOJ have wasted years and millions trying to put baseball players away. They have done jackshit about the cocksuckers on wallstreet that have lied. Congress+DOJ=useless twats..

mustanginky

Established Member
I think it's absurd they waste time on such things as well. I realize steroids are illegal. I realize perjury is illegal. What my problem is why is congress investigating this in the first place? Seriously wasting our money.

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
baseball has never been interesting to begin with. you can't make something that is and always will be boring....interesting.

now if you put fans in the stands with sniper rifles and give them the opportunity to shoot the ball down, that would make it more fun :D

granted I find the game boring to watch but i loved to play. You Sound exactly like someone who had no talent at the game. Don't tell me you are one of those guys that think the NBA is super duper

Planter

Banned
granted I find the game boring to watch but i loved to play. You Sound exactly like someone who had no talent at the game. Don't tell me you are one of those guys that think the NBA is super duper

i never played long enough to find out because it was just as boring to me to play as it is to watch.

NBA is ok, i'm more into college hoops than I am NBA. Football reigns supreme with me. Fun to play, fun to watch. (unless it's the Browns vs. the Bengals....then it's :sleeping: time.)

Users who are viewing this thread