Gotta damn ticket for no front plate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTSVT

Equal Opportunity AzzKker
Established Member
Damn, Im actually about to become a cop....but losers w/ no time just tick me off.....This cop just sits right in the main entrance road to my apartments where cars usually haul ass (really no traffic and nice new road)....I know he hangs there so I dont speed, plus my radar goes off like crazy....so anyways he's in the median and I just cruise by going 35mph....low and behold once I pass he flips around and waits right before I turn into my gate in my apartments.....of course all my neighbors are probably laughing at thinkin the guy in the loud-ass Cobra got busted :loser: ......He proceeds to come over and tell me he pulled me over for no front plate.....He was real nice, but I was rather "annoyed" he had nothing better to do....meanwhile in my rear-view I see cars flying by :dw: ......Now Im assuming I have to take pix w/ me to court to show I have it mounted....of course there's no way in hell Im gonna punch holes in my bumper.....I asked him if mounting it inside is legal and he said no.....So Im wondering if doing where the H/E area is??....I have a mesh "grill" there right now and would mount it on there.....Any clue on how much this is gonna set me back....I know its inevitable I pay court costs......guess these guys are trying to pull #'s before the new year.. :nonono: ....JT

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i refuse to drive through friendswood for that reason, they hit you up for everything

JTSVT

Established Member
Yep....life in the ghetto.....lmao....damn bored ass cops.....althought this one was HPD (Clear Lake).....JT

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
It's easy to see you will make a fine addtion to the profession...not. Mount your plate, get it signed off and stop whining.

svt_racing

Established Member
who's whining....What the hell does it matter if you have a front plate or not, I mean really what the hell does this do. I got pulled over for this back in Sep, the cop was cool though and gave me a warning. I usually get some dumb SP once a month giving me shit about my plate when I go through the gate at my base....yadda yadda what ever, I'm not drilling any holes in my L...never

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
svt_racing said:
who's whining....What the hell does it matter if you have a front plate or not, I mean really what the hell does this do. I got pulled over for this back in Sep, the cop was cool though and gave me a warning. I usually get some dumb SP once a month giving me shit about my plate when I go through the gate at my base....yadda yadda what ever, I'm not drilling any holes in my L...never

If you search this forum, you or anyone else can see that there have been plenty of threads on how to mount a front plate. Officers here have posted plenty of suggestions on how to get by without drilling your bumper, although the law in almost every state that requires a front plate mandates that it be permanently affixed to the vehicle.

If JTSVT would stop sending me threatening private messages and do some research he would know that.

His true intent was to show his distain for a police officer who was just doing his job, plain and simple. He openly admits the officer was polite and he was annoyed, kind of like some of us are getting with repetitive questions and threatening emails.

If JTSVT has a difference of opinion with me or any of the other police officers here, he should at least rebutt us here in this forum, not resort to threatening emails and crude language.

JTSVT

Established Member
mswaim said:
If you search this forum, you or anyone else can see that there have been plenty of threads on how to mount a front plate. Officers here have posted plenty of suggestions on how to get by without drilling your bumper, although the law in almost every state that requires a front plate mandates that it be permanently affixed to the vehicle.

If JTSVT would stop sending me threatening private messages and do some research he would know that.

His true intent was to show his distain for a police officer who was just doing his job, plain and simple. He openly admits the officer was polite and he was annoyed, kind of like some of us are getting with repetitive questions and threatening emails.

If JTSVT has a difference of opinion with me or any of the other police officers here, he should at least rebutt us here in this forum, not resort to threatening emails and crude language.

Threatning PM's.....lmfao..I sent 1 pm telling him is smart-ass comment was uncalled for....go ahead post it...What a little rodent you are....its pretty damn clear I was just venting, and asking for opinions from my bros...I also did do a search and found SOME ideas, but there could always be something found w/ asking (did you ever asked if I searched NO)...Rebutting other Police Officers???..No Im rebutting YOU, this forum is for enthusiasts and the COMMON person....so Im such an outlaw because I dont want to mount my front plate???...ok...PM's...Im not gonna waste thread space to despute w/ you, you have a problem w/ me or what I said we'll take it to PM's...this isnt anyone elses problem is it????....DISTAIN for a Police Officer???...I was extremely nice and we actually spoke about the exam I was going to take WERE YOU THERE...So you translate my VENTING POST to all the occuring events in which you WERENT even present for?????...Im REALLY getting sick of PPL always feeling the need to be rude and post negative stuff on someones thread......you were an ass... its obvious to other ppl.....face it and maybe stop tryin to be one...I WAS ASKING WHERE TO MOUNT IT LEGALLY!!!! READ EVERYTHING.... :loser: ----JT

Last edited:

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
My my, aren't we getting fired up over what you claim was nothing. And at last count it was two, rude, crude, vulger PM's in which you threatened to "kick the living shit out of me if I lived closer".........Just the kind of guy we need wearing a uniform.

If you need help showing you where to mount your front plate then perhaps all that time you spent in Special Ops. (or was that Special Ed.?) was truly wasted. Just find a place on the front of the car (like the bumper) and stick it on, get it signed off (a photo will not help) and we can all get back to our lives and you can stop trying to prove what an internet tough guy you are.....not!

JTSVT

Established Member
mswaim said:
My my, aren't we getting fired up over what you claim was nothing. And at last count it was two, rude, crude, vulger PM's in which you threatened to "kick the living shit out of me if I lived closer".........Just the kind of guy we need wearing a uniform.

If you need help showing you where to mount your front plate then perhaps all that time you spent in Special Ops. (or was that Special Ed.?) was truly wasted. Just find a place on the front of the car (like the bumper) and stick it on, get it signed off (a photo will not help) and we can all get back to our lives and you can stop trying to prove what an internet tough guy you are.....not!

Sighing....I'll leave it at this, because your a peanut head that just doesnt get it.....And you obviously didnt take my last PM in account in which I apologized for being hastful and then proceeded to explain my intents.....Im not the internet tough guy....And dont EVER question my military experience or training thats a BIG no no......do I go posting smart-ass remarks on ppls thread for no reason???......I guess Im really talking to a wall w/a badge.....Ill go ahead and end this.......

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
JTSVT said:
Damn, Im actually about to become a cop....but losers w/ no time just tick me off.....This cop just sits right in the main entrance road to my apartments where cars usually haul ass (really no traffic and nice new road)....I know he hangs there so I dont speed, plus my radar goes off like crazy....so anyways he's in the median and I just cruise by going 35mph....low and behold once I pass he flips around and waits right before I turn into my gate in my apartments.....of course all my neighbors are probably laughing at thinkin the guy in the loud-ass Cobra got busted :loser: ......He proceeds to come over and tell me he pulled me over for no front plate.....He was real nice, but I was rather "annoyed" he had nothing better to do....meanwhile in my rear-view I see cars flying by :dw: ......Now Im assuming I have to take pix w/ me to court to show I have it mounted....of course there's no way in hell Im gonna punch holes in my bumper.....I asked him if mounting it inside is legal and he said no.....So Im wondering if doing where the H/E area is??....I have a mesh "grill" there right now and would mount it on there.....Any clue on how much this is gonna set me back....I know its inevitable I pay court costs......guess these guys are trying to pull #'s before the new year.. :nonono: ....JT

This forum is to help people with serious questions.
IT IS NOT FOR SLAMMING COPS because you don't like the ticket. :nono:
You come here and slam the cop, but you expect other cops here to help you :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread