got wacked today

oneredstang

Established Member
just crusin in the parking lot and he backed into me......
DSC01156.gif

fb76d8d3.gif

cb5b28e4.gif

53470ada.gif

9afc9ec2.gif

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
holy moly.. did he panic and conutine to back into you? He got the front of your car all the way to the back.

SVTContique

04SilverBullet said:
how in the hell did he get the entire side of the car?!?!?!????

How do you manage to back into an ORANGE mustang... he probably wasent looking and thought the resistance was his e-brake :smmon:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Damn chevy!...It was a white S-10 it happen this morning at school... Look on the bright side...new paint job and a cool hood...Happy B-day Kyle..

BrokeUoff

Banned
it happens.....i Had a typical east bay soccer mom on a cell phone back into me in her (somewhat small) SUV, while I was stopped behind her in a parking lot, waiting for the space a couple down from hers to open up.......

and I was in my Yellow C4 vette :mj:

Ben 98

Established Member
OneRedStang do you go to MC? I used to live on campus and had some Ahole put a dent in my last stang I had

DCAN87

Established Member
Tinted headlights, new hood, new bumpers, new 1/2 panel, and new side scoops.Take him for all that. Wait, wait.... your rims look damaged too. :-D

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Ben 98 said:
OneRedStang do you go to MC? I used to live on campus and had some Ahole put a dent in my last stang I had

Hey man whats your name?? I'm at MC right now...yea oneredstang does go to MC...lives across from me in New Men's. Where are you now? I dont think ive seen your car around?

Ben 98

Established Member
sam92lx said:
Hey man whats your name?? I'm at MC right now...yea oneredstang does go to MC...lives across from me in New Men's. Where are you now? I dont think ive seen your car around?

I had a white Gt that some one hit while it was parked in front of whittington. My name is Ben, Chis knows who I am

Users who are viewing this thread