Got VIN and Build Date of Next Week....Still No Window Sticker

aso544

Established Member
Man...i got my Vin 2 weeks ago and my build date is the week of Aug 6....Still no sticker coming up. Just venting!!!

farmboy90

Established Member
You should have a build DAY by now. Have you called SVT or Customer Service to get the build day? In other words, your car will build the week of August 6th, but you also get a specific day.

nowplaying

HP Noob
Established Member
My car is built last week (7/27) and waiting to be loaded on a rail car and my window sticker still isn't coming up. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

farmboy90

Established Member
My car is built last week (7/27) and waiting to be loaded on a rail car and my window sticker still isn't coming up. I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

That sounds odd. I don't think I've heard of that. It certainly isn't normal. I wonder why it isn't showing up. Are you sure your car is built?

Ford SVT and Customer Service told me something similar at one point. They told me my car was in production a week and a half ago. They told me this for 3 straight days. But my window sticker wasn't up. I found that odd. Turns out, a a couple days later, they told me my car wasn't in production and in fact was scheduled for 8/3. Sure enough my sticker showed up a week before that. So something went haywire and my car turned out to not really be in production. I really hope you aren't in some similar weird situation.

imevil1

Established Member
I'm scheduled to day (08/13), but no sticker yet. Can't wait for this thing to be built.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread