Got to love Dodge commercials!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't get how they think the Durango needed a HC version before the Ram. Blows my mind the 1500 hasn't gotten a 6.4 nor 6.2 yet.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s awesome they’re putting that engine in everything. I’m waiting for more.
Wrangler? Hellcat engine.
Ram? Hellcat engine.
Dart? Hellcat engine.
LOL
I LOVE IT!! The Ram TRX is coming out in 2021. The supercharged Ram truck.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice. Could of done without the FF9 clips but I guess they have a partnership with that series.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I’ll be pleasantly surprised if we see a Durango hellcat.
I read that we "may" see it's debut in April!!!
I hope they overprice this thing like they did with the Trackhawks.

My94GT

Established Member
I read that we "may" see it's debut in April!!!
I hope they overprice this thing like they did with the Trackhawks.
That would be pretty interesting as my wife is debating stepping up to a larger suv now that baby number two is here and two car seats do t fit the best in our XC90.

I just don’t know if she will peel away from her euro type car choices and land in a Durango.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
That would be pretty interesting as my wife is debating stepping up to a larger suv now that baby number two is here and two car seats do t fit the best in our XC90.
I just don’t know if she will peel away from her euro type car choices and land in a Durango.
lol
Maybe a little "persuasion"?!?! lol

AssPikle

Established Member

We used to have a Durango. We traded it cause it had very premature electrical issues. That said, the gas mileage of the 3.6 was exceptional and the ride and comfort of it was also exceptional. My wife has an explorer now, and misses the durango. Who knows, maybe we will have another one. We would see as high as 31 mpg on the highway and the engine was no slouch either.

My94GT

Established Member
We used to have a Durango. We traded it cause it had very premature electrical issues. That said, the gas mileage of the 3.6 was exceptional and the ride and comfort of it was also exceptional. My wife has an explorer now, and misses the durango. Who knows, maybe we will have another one. We would see as high as 31 mpg on the highway and the engine was no slouch either.

I would only want a hell cat Durango for the handful of times I’ll drive it. We’ve had her XC90 for two years now and it’s only got a little over 10k miles so MPG for her cars are of little concern thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread