Got to hear my ole heap run last night!

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
My tuner called me last night to let me know he had just fired the car up so I got to hear it over the phone! Nothing like a stroked, cammed, blown mustang!

Sorry if this bores most of you but I'm pretty excited knowing that I'm finally only about a week away from picking this mother up!:rockon:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Give us(me) the run down of what you had done again?

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
Give us(me) the run down of what you had done again?
Oh ya, sorry. I'll keep it short if I can. 5.0 stroker (all forged, of course), ported heads, ported bullitt intake, custom cams, upgraded to T Trim, Paxton a/a intercooler, LTs, dr gas, 03 cobra tank, twin focus pumps, KB BAP, 55s, spec 3 clutch,etc. A lot of other stuff too but those are the power making parts for the most part.:) Should be on the dyno saturday if all goes well and then on the 17th I'll be picking it up at the dyno day.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Watch out Zach may want to see a picture of you and your car!!J/K Bet it had you pumped!! Congradulations :beer: That is one badass GT!!

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Thanks guys and gals. Thanks for letting me hang around here as well even though I don't have an SVT. Can't wait to get this thing back.............been at the shop since Nov 10th and I've been driving a windstar. :nonono:

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Have you gone with a tremec or a C4? Please tell me you aren't going to try the stock tranny with that power? :read: :D

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
Have you gone with a tremec or a C4? Please tell me you aren't going to try the stock tranny with that power? :read: :D
LOL! X2C V1.0 TKO.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by ZincDude
Watch out Zach may want to see a picture of you and your car!!J/K Bet it had you pumped!! Congradulations :beer: That is one badass GT!!
:lol: :lol:

Congrats on the car!!!!

Sounds like she would be a beast!!

Users who are viewing this thread