Got to drive a twin-turbo Bentley- couple pics

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
I was up in Boston this past weekend visiting some family and I was drooling over this car as soon as I saw it (which belongs to an extremely wealthy guy who married into the family). He was nice enough (or crazy enough) to let me take it for a spin.

It's a Continental GT with a 6-litre, 12 cylinder twin-turbo monster under the hood. I don't know what modifications, if any, that he might have made to the car but I believe this model is somewhere around 550hp/480tq in stock form. I don't know much about Bentley's so maybe somebody can correct me on the numbers.

I think I almost wet myself driving this thing. Hearing the turbos whistling is weird cause you wouldn't expect it from a luxury car, and the interior is so nice that I was afraid to breath inside it. Anyway I realized that if I sold my house, lightning, and mustang I probably still couldn't afford one haha! Oh well just wanted to share cause I'll probably never get to drive a car like this again.
-Matt

PHOT0027.gif

Here's one of my goofy azz in the car....
PHOT0023.gif

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
Good for you dude! That must have been a blast!

I got to drive my uncle's 360 Cyhalenge Stradale once and it was unreal. I was happy for like a week afterwards. I bet you are till smiling.

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Win7ermute said:
You barely fit in that thing dude!

Might wanna change the date on yer camera. . .

The car is a lot smaller on the inside than it looks. I'm 6'1" and I felt like a sardine. Sorry about the dates. I got a new camera and didn't bother changing it.

Last edited:

YellowGT1

Established Member
It would be fun to drive but that has got to be one of the most ugly cars I have ever seen.

What's the price tag on one of those??

808GT

Established Member
since youre related to the guy...instead of asking him to drive that car, you should of asked for some scrillas to get a ford gt or something...

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
Yeah they are around $160k.

True, it ain't the best looking car I've ever seen, but I love the sleeper luxury car look. If I had never seen one before, I would not even dream they are that fast.

MoneyPit

Busted windshield mod
Established Member
808GT said:
since youre related to the guy...instead of asking him to drive that car, you should of asked for some scrillas to get a ford gt or something...

Well, since he ain't blood related, I probably wouldn't even get a pack of smokes if I asked. :-D

I'll just go rob some banks like everybody else.... and use the Bentley as my getaway vehicle :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread