Got ticket for no front license plate

DarkHelmet22

KEEP FIRING A**HOLES
Established Member
So I just went and saw my friend in lewisville and as I was pulling out of a sonic parking lot a motorcycle cop pulls me over and writes me a ticket. :mj:
So I dont have a space for one or a bracket so what the hell am I supposed to do?? I dont even know where my other plate is. You all know of any tricks to get out of paying the fine??

Thanks
Alex

dam2v

Slow Cobras INC
Established Member
That crap sucks here in Texas. Why put holes in a perfectly nice bumper... :bored:

Labora

Is that a Fobra?
Established Member
Trick to getting out = 2 sided tape snap some pictures drive car to court with that. Get fine reduced because it is now "fixed" remove shortly there after.

TXRickC

Established Member
yup, I did like Labora said and got both my NFP tix reduced (50%). Seems like DPS are usually the only ones who really enforce this law though, it's rare to see a city cop or sheriff issue a ticket for it.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I thought they couldn't pull you over for just that? IF you got pulled over for something else, then they could site you?

Crowley

coleman

Established Member
I like SonicBlue one because it doesn't obstruct any air flow to the H/E and is easily removed for car shows, driving events, etc...

BLU-BLZ 03SNAKE

Built Up Tension!
Established Member
coleman said:
I like SonicBlue one because it doesn't obstruct any air flow to the H/E and is easily removed for car shows, driving events, etc...

Exactly. I have been pulled over once for this and got out of it, but have had many tickets back in the day for it. Its just like an insurance ticket...if you prove its on the car w/i 30 days, it will be dismissed. .... Or at least thats how it was for me. I'll pay 100's of ticket b/f putting a plate on the front of my car!

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread