Got the SVT stuff for #227 today.....

1Fast R

Hey guys! We got the black binder with all the goodies from SVT on our newly purchased 00R. I was reading through everything and I think we got rooked on something. It mentions all the things that are specific for the R. One of the things were lighted vanity mirrors. We have the mirrors alright, but no lights! (Being a woman and all, I guess I am being presumptuous here, huh)?

Am I right, tho, in assuming that the 00Cobra R comes with alluminated vanity mirrors? Like you're going to be looking at yourself while driving down the racetrack, right!!! :whine:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by 1Fast R
Hey guys! We got the black binder with all the goodies from SVT on our newly purchased 00R. I was reading through everything and I think we got rooked on something. It mentions all the things that are specific for the R. One of the things were lighted vanity mirrors. We have the mirrors alright, but no lights! (Being a woman and all, I guess I am being presumptuous here, huh)?

Am I right, tho, in assuming that the 00Cobra R comes with alluminated vanity mirrors? Like you're going to be looking at yourself while driving down the racetrack, right!!! :whine:

Nope, no vanity morrors is mine. Never looked till now. :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread