Got the Package from SVT today

itpphoto

Established Member
I took delivery 12-14-02 and got my SVT package today. It comes in a clear bubble wrap envelope and is mailed from LA California. Came with a SVTOA member window sticker, a little pin that says 2003 SVTOA, a SVTOA key chain, a big fold out 2003 calendar, an info sheet about the SVT event in June, a discount coupon for Hertz, a brochure from the “Collection” of SVT items for sale and letter from the big guys thanking me for my purchase and a letter with a plastic ID card showing a 04/04 expiration date and a temporary ID and password for the SVTOA site. I’m not exactly sure what the password and ID gets you that a non-member would get on the site, it seems the same to me. If anyone knows please let me know.

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
What exactly did you have to do to get the package. Does the dealer send the information or do you have to do it?

Thanks.

Fang

Established Member
I haven't figured out the benefit of it either. It seems that I only use the forums there. The kit does have those goodies though.:beer:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Congratulations. The SVTOA forums are a great way to converse with and meet members of your local SVTOA chapter. Not that I have gone to an SVTOA event yet...=>)

itpphoto

Established Member
I did call SVT in January and they registered me over the phone after I gave my VIN etc. They said that they get the paperwork about the sale eventually but they didn’t mind doing it over the phone.

itpphoto

Established Member
I forgot to mention that the SVT magazine came today also in a seperate package. I'm guessing that you December guys should be getting your packages soon.

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
What about me? I bought mine 11-4-02. Still nothing from SVTOA!

chiliman

Established Member
For those who haven't gotten the packages have you called SVTOA and signed up and still no word?

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Originally posted by chiliman
For those who haven't gotten the packages have you called SVTOA and signed up and still no word?
Yes, they said it should be here no later than April. I bought the car 11-4-02. I'm still waiting. They said Ford had not notified them of my purchase. I'm glad I called them, but damn, how long is this gonna take?

Sin

Established Member
That makes me furious, got mine delivered in July 2002. Finally called and said that the stufff(package) would not be issued until all runs were complete.

Users who are viewing this thread