Got the Corbeau seats installed

ZD302GT

Zach
Established Member
Looks awesome and I bet you dont slide around in those. would love to have some as long as they were as comfortable as the stock seats or better.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Nice seats. Always kind of wanted a pair of A4's for my car.

Submarine belt is kind of worthless without the extra hole in the seats for it though, no?

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
Nice seats. Always kind of wanted a pair of A4's for my car.

Submarine belt is kind of worthless without the extra hole in the seats for it though, no?

Ah, it's fine for me that way..cause I can tell a difference when I have it on or not. But if I was gonna be taking it to the track alot, yeah it would definitely be way more beneficial with the hole in the seat.

cjuni

Established Member
they look great, waitin for it to stop raining so I can install the recaros I bought.

WhiteSnakeEyes

Established Member
Those look f*ckin sick. Why did you get the wide? Do they fit in perfect, dont hit the doors or anything?
The A4 is Corbeau's smallest fitting seat. It says it fits a 34" waist, which is what I have, but my shoulders didn't fit between the upper bolsters...so I had to go with the wide version. They are about 1/4" from touching the door.

what did they end up costing you if you dont mind my asking

That's the thing, they weren't cheap at all. Since I wanted the wide version AND 100% black leather, it had to be a custom made seat. The 2 seats, 2 seat brackets, and the 2 5-point harnesses cost me about $2300 to my door.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
The A4 is Corbeau's smallest fitting seat. It says it fits a 34" waist, which is what I have, but my shoulders didn't fit between the upper bolsters...so I had to go with the wide version. They are about 1/4" from touching the door.

That's the thing, they weren't cheap at all. Since I wanted the wide version AND 100% black leather, it had to be a custom made seat. The 2 seats, 2 seat brackets, and the 2 5-point harnesses cost me about $2300 to my door.

holy crapppp, thats a pricey seat

Users who are viewing this thread