Got the cobra

Spitfire_17

Established Member
Hey guys im sorta new here but anyway, i just got the cobra yesterday and cleaned her up and snaped some pics before it rained today. Finaly found a 98 laser red with black interior. :rockon:

P1013602.gif

P1013609.gif

P1013608.gif

P1013606.gif

:beer:

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
congrats, gotta love the laser reds. black interior=burned entire body!! My saddle leather gets hot enough as it is. Any mods done yet? if not, get either some 4.10/4.30's installed in their ASAP :)

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
Spitfire_17...Welcome and congrats on your recent acquisition. Very clean. :beer:

Red98CobraStang said:
black interior=burned entire body!! My saddle leather gets hot enough as it is. :)

You otta try a triple black vert thats been sitting in the sun for a couple hours. :burn: LOL

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
5% is your friend in Florida man.

I"ve got it on my black on black. Without it it would hit over 135. Now it hits 105ish.

Nice car.

Matt

JETSOLVER

Where is Coletti?
Established Member
Red98CobraStang said:
congrats, gotta love the laser reds. black interior=burned entire body!! My saddle leather gets hot enough as it is. Any mods done yet? if not, get either some 4.10/4.30's installed in their ASAP :)
And lower it. These things look like trucks with that ride height. ENJOY!

joec

Established Member
i remember also when i first got my 98 cobra. the first night was spent in the garage cleaning/playing/examining etc :)

byeofcr

Established Member
best of luck with the car! my first gt was laser red, god i miss that color...

how many times have you gone outside to look at it? lol
...i remember i was shaking i was so excited the day i brought mine home.. opend her up on the highway.. love that feeling

StealthCobra

96 SVT
Established Member
The car is really nice! Helped him polish it yesterday. Now we need to thoroughly test out the limitations of the cobra. haha :rockon: Congrats nathan!

Spitfire_17

Established Member
Thanks guys for the welcome, its all stock with 80k on it...plan on getting springs asap and some tint....the power right now is very nice going from my slow ass v6 :banana: but im sure i will want more later on down the road. got somemore pics uploaded today also :-D

P1013626.gif

P1013637.gif

P1013639.gif

P1013640.gif

:rockon:

MangledAxle

Do you hear that?!
Established Member
question, why does it have the mustang in the grill rather than the cobra. did the previous owner change it?

Users who are viewing this thread