Got the cobra back...PICS

Hominator916

Established Member
After a month in the shop I finally got her back! :D It feels like it has been forever. I am happy with the job done by Bertoluccis, they had great customer service.

Also, I can't wax it for a month, let the paint breathe or something like that. So, I just washed it because it was kinda dusty.

The color in the ugly one is darker, i took the picture in the garage with the flash and the paint tends to look different in certain lights.
UGLY
accident2.jpg

and $6000 later..ta da..

PRETTY (With the Tulips I planted :) )
tulip2.jpg

c400d664.jpg

cob31005.jpg

COBRASVT

Established Member
Looks great ... looks like they did a great job. All paint has to "cure" b4 you can wax it...I've had to deal with that a few times.

Hominator916

Established Member
Thanks guys.
I love my tulips.

Yeah Burtoluccis is a little expensive but I wanted the best quality I could get. They replaced the quarter panel and the door then painted the passanger side blending the color.
$6000! thats what I said when I heard too. What was really crazy is that the insurance estimated me for $3500. A little off.

Slowdohc, sorry to hear about that, hope all goes well though!

Last edited:

95cobby

Established Member
They did a great job! Looks very sharp! I can't wait to drive mine myself also, hate not being able to drive it during the winter...

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I hate to see any 98 Atlantic Blue or Chrome Yellow get damaged. If I ever find a low mileage one for the right price, I will sell my 97 Rio Red in a heart beat to buy it.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
95cobby said:
They did a great job! Looks very sharp! I can't wait to drive mine myself also, hate not being able to drive it during the winter...
I second that. 3 more weeks and I'll finally be able to get my car back out in the wild. :rockon: :rockon:

Anyway, looks like they did a great job, glad to see it all fixed. I love that color!

Users who are viewing this thread