Got the 18" 10th Deep Dish on a 10th!!

recalcitrant

Established Member
Got the 18" 10th Deep Dish on a 10th!! Now Lowered!!

Finally got the 18's on. Still in 4x4 mode. Hopefully I can get it down this weekend. 305/35-18's on the back 245/45-18's on the front. I'll get some better pics when it stops raining.

New Wheels - a set on Flickr

:beer:

Edit: Just finished the drop last night. Pics to follow this afternoon.

New Pics.

Lowering Before and After - a set on Flickr

3/4 cut on Coupe springs for the front. 245/45-18 Nitto 555
s out front. 1/2 Cut coil on Rear. 305/35-18 Nitto DR out back.
Looks like it kept the factory 1" rake. Ride stiffer than stock vert.

Last edited:

recalcitrant

Established Member
I have these in Chrome.. I like...... 285/35 fronts with 315/30 rears..

Get this deal. Sold the originals with tires...$600. New ones to the door, $600. Zonk22 gave me a set of used DR's and also got me a deal to trade a set of my Yoko 17's for Nitto 18's at no cost. Selling the spacers. Leaving the deal with cash in pocket! Tough to beat that!

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Do you like the original 10th's?

Actually yes. My first Cobra was a Torch Red 10th anniversary coupe. Thus my handle ;)

The replicas seem somehow different. I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

EDIT: I should say that I was dead set on a set of these in bronze for my 08 GT/CS However, after seeing pictures of the 18's I'm just not sure any longer.

So far the pics coming out haven't done the wheel justice.

Last edited:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Get this deal. Sold the originals with tires...$600. New ones to the door, $600. Zonk22 gave me a set of used DR's and also got me a deal to trade a set of my Yoko 17's for Nitto 18's at no cost. Selling the spacers. Leaving the deal with cash in pocket! Tough to beat that!

Like a sore peter Can't beat it!...lol :beer:

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Actually yes. My first Cobra was a Torch Red 10th anniversary coupe. Thus my handle ;)

The replicas seem somehow different. I'm not quite sure how to explain it.

EDIT: I should say that I was dead set on a set of these in bronze for my 08 GT/CS However, after seeing pictures of the 18's I'm just not sure any longer.

So far the pics coming out haven't done the wheel justice.

I agree there is definitely something off about the replicas... They changed something I am unsure what it is though.. I mounted mine on the car and was not loving them.. Now I have seen them nice and clean and cruising by some storefronts with big glass windows where I can see the reflection and damn I am sold..lol

fred50stang

Established Member
I think they look good.

If I had the extra $$ that would be a wheel I would consider...in a 17in and all chrome...cuz i a balla.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I can't wait to see pics of the whole car. From what I can tell antracite is the best looking color for the 18'' 10th's.

recalcitrant

Established Member
I can't wait to see pics of the whole car. From what I can tell antracite is the best looking color for the 18'' 10th's.

I'll try and get some tomorrow if the weather cooperates. I am planning on putting in the new springs. I'll get some before and afters of that too.

Users who are viewing this thread