Got the 01 Cobra Home.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Just got home from picking up the 01 Cobra from American ford in Bloomington, Mn. Tommylightning was the salesman and all I can say is, it is fun to buy from a person like Tom that shares the passion about performance vehicles that we do. Everything was just the way it was agreed upon and the car was exactly like I wanted.

You have to understand, I have never driven a non R Cobra in my life, so it was completly new to me.

I really like the car, it has very smooth power and drives and sounds alot like the R. You can tell they come from the same mold. It really needs an exhaust upgrade to bring out the growl in it, but it is everything I wanted.

Just thought I would let you guys know. Thanks for listening. :)

Brian

Cobra-R

Established Member
Tim,
So far we havn't been able to get you outside the twin city metro area, so until that changes it will be hard for you to drive it. :) Start making plans to join us on some track events, you will have the time of your life with some of the greatest people you will ever meet.

Brian

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Hey look everybody, it's Brian in his new car.
badassbuddy_com-coaster.gif

Just kiddin' Brian. I'm glad you like it. Have fun driving it! Now we need you to post some pics of the Cobra's.

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
The guy who makes them hasn't returned my e-mails, so I have to assume he's ordered the glass blocks and laser etched them. He told me at the show he would get them done. The original ones took awhile too. I just have to be patient. He'll get them to me.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Brian,
You're a funny guy...
I drive the earth for my job, so I don't usually feel like traveling out of state for the weekend. I will, however, drive out to 'the big city' there and come see the SVT museum you got goin' ;^)

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Trophy

Okay... just checking. They looked really nice and I have a spot picked out for it, just waiting.

BRIMSTONE

Did you get another R and 01?

Move over Jay Leno! Mr. Colletti needs to visit you personally to shake your hand!

Congrats on the new Cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread