Got taken for $440 on corral

Venom_nitrous

Established Member
I purchased a block from the user Subzero on corral.net. I gave him a $100 deposit and then paid the remiaining $250 in the agreed timeframe. I told him that he could hold on to it for a bit so he didn't have to rush in finding a shipping quote right away as I didn't need it until the beginning of the year. About a month passed and I pm'd him about it. I sent the $90 as agreed on for the shipping. He has been beating around the bush and has not returned a pm in over a week now. It has been over a month now since I got the money for shipping to him. He has over 40 positive feedback and seemed like a good guy. I really need this block asap. What can I do?

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
find out his email and post it in SD. he will be sending you the product in fear that his mothers nudes will be posted on the net.

Big Top GT

Jackstand Racer
Established Member
I purchased a block from the user Subzero on corral.net. I gave him a $100 deposit and then paid the remiaining $250 in the agreed timeframe. I told him that he could hold on to it for a bit so he didn't have to rush in finding a shipping quote right away as I didn't need it until the beginning of the year. About a month passed and I pm'd him about it. I sent the $90 as agreed on for the shipping. He has been beating around the bush and has not returned a pm in over a week now. It has been over a month now since I got the money for shipping to him. He has over 40 positive feedback and seemed like a good guy. I really need this block asap. What can I do?

He's a long time member over there (here too, I think) so I don't necessarily think he's going to screw you.

That having been said, I could SWEAR I've read several posts about how slow he is to ship stuff sometimes.

I'd say post over there and call him out. At least you can get a mod's attention.

PM MFE over there and see if he can help you. (He's a mod.)

Good luck,
Alan

Users who are viewing this thread