Got some new L stang pics!

Turbobrick

Outside Agitator
Established Member
Needs a 3.4 Whipple and a small cowl hood cut out to fit the blower. Sick swap though man.

FordKnight

Established Member
who did your swap? i have a moddified harness and the motor waiting to go in mine. Its a '97 aswell. Who did the tune? Great job. Im just waiting on my tubular k member to come in.

red97

Established Member
who did your swap? i have a moddified harness and the motor waiting to go in mine. Its a '97 aswell. Who did the tune? Great job. Im just waiting on my tubular k member to come in.

I've done all the work on my car myself since day one, and PSI motorsports did the tune. It runs fantastic, besides the clearance issue it's an awesome swap, but i love driving around with the blower sticking out. A lot louder than my buddies vortech just cruising around!

But I am working on a custom side inlet, for a my kb 2.3 that I've been wanting to put on. Once I do that it should be able to fit under a 4inch, which would be real nice:banana:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I like it but it needs a cowl hood.
It owuld have to be like a 12" cowl hood lol.

Love the 5.4 and T-56 but thats a major nono sticking out the hood like that

My thoughts exactly. The rest of the car looks clean and it's a different setup for sure...but the engine/supercharger sticking out of the hood looks rediculous. Things sticking out of the hood like that belong on a trailer park IROC camaro lol.

PS - the paint looks clean on it...is it the original paint?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread