Got some new Chasis stiffening parts

01BlueCobraVert

Established Member

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
IIRC, the included subframes are not full length. IMO, you would've been better off just buying MM XL SFC's.

cobraracer46

Banned
The Kenny Brown subframe connectors are some of the worst chassis parts on the market. Global west makes a better "jacking rail" system than Kenny brown. Convertible owners looking for more chassis stiffnes should think about going with a good frame kit that includes frame connectors inside the car that tie in to the standard under car subframe connectors.

01vert

Established Member
The super subs are full length. Most have used the jacking rails with the angled tie ins to the subframes that is a separate part for KB. Looks like your package does not include the angled tie in parts.

STB will not fit with the JLT so your call which you want to use.

The other brace for under the car looks like a beefier convertable K member brace like the stocker.

As for "inside the car" frames and most vert owners hacking up their floors to fit frames that end up costing a LOT more than MMs or these, I don't see it.

01BlueCobraVert

Established Member
I confused the lower chasis brace with the matrix braces (angled tie ins). I got the guy to add the jacking rails for $50 with free shipping on them to the auction so maybe I can get the braces added for a good deal too.

Users who are viewing this thread