Got some good stuff today from the UPS guy

FordRacing200

Banned
Hello all,

Today the B&M shift kit, Hi Flow cat, and Flowmaster dual 40 Series single chamber showed up for the 93 351Windsor F-150, I can't wait to get it all installed, the K&N cai i order should be here soon too, then we'll be off to getting the plow installed, then some new paint will be on the menu!!

-Doug

FordRacing200

Banned
haha, yes the windsors shall rise again!!! lol, we actually just want a truck that'll move and look good while doing it. This style F-150 imo is real sweet with some minor stuff, like we have LUND grille inserts and american racing wheels and stuff. The CAI guy sent an email and shipped ou the K&N today, so that should be here soon.

Lightning Kid

Lightning Addict
Established Member
FordRacing200 said:
haha, yes the windsors shall rise again!!! lol, we actually just want a truck that'll move and look good while doing it. This style F-150 imo is real sweet with some minor stuff, like we have LUND grille inserts and american racing wheels and stuff. The CAI guy sent an email and shipped ou the K&N today, so that should be here soon.

Post up some pictures truck sounds nice.

FordRacing200

Banned
First of all, I forgot to mention, this is my fathers truck, and i am posting this stuff up for him. His father died last June and he bought his truck just because well it was his fathers, plus it has alot of potential. The old box was so rotted out that his father put a wooden one on it, right now we are in the process of finding a new bed, also the truck is going to get a new set of fenders and rockers (just because we already have a new set of rockers and we'll do it while we are at it instead of trying to get rid of the old rust. The truck has some nice mods, the grille inserts really cleaned up the front of the truck!! we also plan to paint it maroon in the near future, well here are the pictures:
http://photobucket.com/albums/a251/FordRacing200/1993 F-150 4x4/

The FTW gallery- http://fordtruckworld.tenmagazines.com/mygallery.ten?id=18374

-Doug

FordRacing200

Banned
stock 3.55 gears. The truck will blaze the tires, with the cai it sounds like a 4 barrel when u open it up. We cut off half the exhaust today getting ready for the flowmaster...that gay freaking better idea ford had was to put a 5.0 exhaust on our truck and the gay thing doesnt have a Y pipe, it has a 2 inlet and 1 outlet cat then another cat then a muffler then a tailpipe when it was supposed to have a Y pipe and a pipe then a cat and a muffler then two tailpipes.... anyways, we cut it after the first cat, we started it, and it is LOUD!!! We will be adding the flowmaster tommorow and Hopefully I'll have a video clip of it, I do have pictures of the K&N, i'll post them up soon.

FordRacing200

Banned
Pictures:

newKN1.jpg

newKN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread