got smoked last night

gtowncobra

Established Member
yea so i did a few pulls with an evo last night all from 45 i would jump about a nose ahead of him at first then we would hit top of 3rd into 4th and he was just gone i sprayed 100 he wouldnt tell us what all he had done but he did say turbo upgrade and he said he was putting down well over 400hp one thing i did see for the first time in real life atleast that i thought was cool he bounced off the rev limeter and shot flames and crap a few times just like you see from those supras on vids online

Last edited:

gtowncobra

Established Member
ohh lol from 45 to about 120 he put about 3 cars on me they said they race from 45 to 140 i told them i couldnt pull that so to them i lost by way more i guess
the only other thing i got from the evo guys was that, that particular evo had pulled a 600hp supra

Last edited:

Morningstar908

Established Member
Dont be upset...AWD plus well over 400 (which could be a wide range) will dominate a lot out there...not a bad loss IMHO

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
Yeah dont underestimate those dsm's. Ive beat many stock temrys when i was just about 350 awhp on my old 1G talon, which is pretty much the sme just lighter. When i hit 400awhp i was runnin low 11's so yeah they fast!
Good job though keeping up!

gtowncobra

Established Member
yea i really wasnt upset plus they were all cool about it, it was a big group of just evos me and my buddy with a ss bolt had heard about them so i wanted to see what it was about.

gtowncobra

Established Member
lol we even got invited to the strip club with them but im only 19 damn it haha

KotnmthKng

Established Member
bmxr152 said:
Yeah dont underestimate those dsm's. Ive beat many stock temrys when i was just about 350 awhp on my old 1G talon, which is pretty much the sme just lighter. When i hit 400awhp i was runnin low 11's so yeah they fast!
Good job though keeping up!

Since when is an Evo a DSM?

bmxr152

SvT 4 LiFE
Established Member
Its not but im saying their pretty close same 4g63 motor. Although thier not made by Dimond Star Motors anymore i still consider them DSM's.

Venom351R

Established Member
I lost to an evo at the track a few wks ago by 1/2 a second. Ripped me out of the hole and never looked back, by the end of the night he was running 6 MPH faster then I was but he said he had an upgraded turbo as well.

gtowncobra

Established Member
yea my only other experience with evos was at the track but they must have been closer to stock cus on motor they would rip me outta the hole but i would start catching up around the 1/8th sometimes enough to beat them other times just missing it

Users who are viewing this thread