GOT ROBBED! --WTB: Cobra T56, Clutch, Driveshaft, flywheel

stone4779

Established Member
I have a stock flywheel out of a 2004 cobra. Let me know if your interested.

Yeah man what the deal PM if u want Im pretty sure they took it, I need to talk to my engine shop n make sure I didnt leave it on the engine when I dropped it off to get rebuilt but Im pretty sure I took it off its heavy I rememver looking at it and thinking danngg thats heavy as I put it down

Anyways heck yeah shoot me what ur got Im down man!

stone4779

Established Member
did the blower have the stock pulley? I'm pretty sure I have a stock pulley if you need one.

Na no pulley, but the car is tuned for a 2.67 and I did find a guy said $55 plus ship for a RR 2.67 EXACTLY what the guy had on there but he hasnt gotten back to me yet :(

Finallyatermi

Established Member
Thats fine if he doesn't get back to you just pm me. I have a billet flow 2.76 that I painted black to match my ported blower. $10 bucks for the shipping and you can have it.

stone4779

Established Member
Thats fine if he doesn't get back to you just pm me. I have a billet flow 2.76 that I painted black to match my ported blower. $10 bucks for the shipping and you can have it.

Thanks for the offer man picked up a Steeda 2.76 for $75 got antsy lol but its all good that is a wonderful offer man thank you! Too bad I didnt get it but ah hindsights 20/20 lol

On a positive note, I got my alarm system with pager and celll phone notification now and set up a new storage location for my customers parts :)

:rockon:

Just need to eBay some shock sensors and slapem on.

Plus got cameras coming this week that I can monitor from any PC.

Sweet.

Expensive, yes... but I wont have another problem (hopefully) getting robbed and having sad customers cuz my stuff(their stuff) got taken. I so do not want to have to live through this again. Im sure God will bless me as he always has and this year will be even GREATER than all before!

Bless you all for your help guys almost home just need the drivetrain n I should be able to sleep soundly! :)

stone4779

Established Member
Well folks I got to looking and the brand spanking new Alternator I bought for the guy as a gift is gone too. Good thing they didnt see the starter at least I have that.

stone4779

Established Member
You've got a positive out look on the situation, and because of that, you're going to make it. Good luck with your parts search, I wish I had what you need or could help you out in some way....

Wait, you have a Mach with an LS1. Sign me UP lmao :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread