GOT ROBBED! Need T56, Clutch, flywheel, Driveshaft

stone4779

Established Member
Mods Im sorry I know I double posted Im assuming you are going to delete the other one my mistake wrong forum :)

Yup I was doing a simple motor pull and reinstall for $275 on a 04 Cobra and someone stole the T56, SPEC Stage 3, flywheel, driveshaft, Eaton supercharger & BF Pulley, intercooler with adapter and fittings and gaskets, alternator, fuel injectors and rails! SO now I gotta buy this stuff for this guy ****kk, any help would be HIGHLY appreciated! Im unemployed, just lost my job Ive been busting my butt at since '08 and they just let me go just like that for no reason laid off, and now this crap. Dang.

*UPDATE:

GOT EVERYTHING ON THE WAY! WOOHOO!

03-04 Cobra Driveshaft - Thanks to SVT_Troy! (Stewie is the shi*t btw)
Clutch for 03-04 Cobra(SPEC Stage 3 preferred) - jymboslice has graciously offered up an 800 mile SPEC Stage 3 at a HUGE discount!

stock eaton supercharger for 03-04 Cobra - Found one for $250 34K miles without the pulley
2.76 Steeda Pulley - $70 from Josh93 Thanks bro!
stock fuel rails 03-04 Cobra - FREE THANKS TO 1QUICK10TH's KINDNESS! THANKS MAN! BLESS YOU!
stock injectors 03-04 Cobra - Toms03cobra offered up his stock injectors to the car gods! Man Wow I owe you guys so much you have no idea!

03-04 Cobra Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor - Donated by 95SC!!!!
EGR Block off kit! - Donated also by 95SC! Thanks bro
03/04 Cobra Alternator - swt99svt has graciously donated his old alternator, Thanks a lot man!!!
stock Cobra flywheel - $130 SHIPPED from nycarpenter THANKS MAN!
03/04 Cobra throwout bearing - Thanks to jymboslice again he threw in that and the alignment tool(must!)
03/04 Cobra intercooler adapter - metalman302 Thanks bro $40 shipped that what Im talkin about!
03/04 intercooler adapter hoses, o-rings, and gaskets, bolts - Ordered from site sponsor Tousley Ford. $95
03/04 cobra bellhousing - Went with McLeod SFI Steel Modular bellhousing $235 shipped
03/04 Cobra shift fork - Ordered from Summit Racing, needed it fast and they ship same day, free ship too
03/04 Cobra lower intake manifold - got from STL SVT for $425 shipped, thanks bro
03/04 Cobra lower intake to block gaskets - $36 Tousley Ford again
03/04 Cobra T56 Transmission Crossmember - $42 from Josh93! Thanks!

SlowYellow donated $50 to the cause, thanks from Jules & I! $$$
TrueBlueGT has donated his stock Cobra pumps & hat - thanks again!

This is really really hard times for me yall Im good people and I work hard and I do right, so if yall know anybody that might have a deal for me please help a brother out I do credit repair if its not too recent and Im a darn good mechanic so maybe we could trade something too!

Hit me up!

Last edited:

stone4779

Established Member
That's just wrong, ill give you a set of rails just pay shipping man

Dude this guy is so awesome he shipped out some fuel rails for FREE to me all I had to do was cover the USPS SHIPPING! THANKS MAN! You dont even know man we're talking Ramen and pawn shops here bro lmao

THANKS AGAIN MAN WOWHOO!!!! :lol:

Hey bro if theres anything you need at all name it maybe just maybe I can help and return the favor! :beer:

stone4779

Established Member
That sucks. I hope everything works out for you

Yeah it really does cuz a friend of mine is carless and I was going to go half with her on a car shes got a baby n shit but Im still gonna do it I just need to get the transmission and it should be all downhill from there thats the big money ...

Thanks for the kind words :D

SVT_Troy

Established Member
good to see your getting it together man, wish i had something you need i could hook you up with....

correction i have a driveshaft you can have if you pay shipping! I'll have to find a box for it though...

Last edited:

kb03cobra2.2

Established Member
Im really glad to be a member of this forum! Its good to see people helping fellow mustang owners when in need!! I dont have anything your looking for but I will ask my local tuner to see if he does! Hope everything works out man , good luck.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
i'lll have a flywheel in a week (let a friend borrow it to get it refinished). It'll need to be refinished (Mcload $125), pay shipping and it's yours.....I need your old one back when you get it out as I need one too....otherwise, i'll borrow a friends....let's get you set :beer:

Last edited:

stone4779

Established Member
good to see your getting it together man, wish i had something you need i could hook you up with....

correction i have a driveshaft you can have if you pay shipping! I'll have to find a box for it though...

Sweet Jesus of course Ill take the driveshaft lol! Wow! dude PM the shipping and any handling fees for boxing it etc!!!! Im getting closer !! Im literally speechless at how people have come together on this forum to help me out man IDK what to say I feel like that guy on Pimp My Ride lmao! :pepper:

95SC

Banned
03-04 Cobra Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor
EGR Block off kit!

I have FRPS for you and EGR block of plate that goes on Eaton ,I might have the one for the exhaust manifold too . send me like $5 for shipping and they are yours

Users who are viewing this thread