Got rid of the cobra so now let's try one of these....

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Love the 5.0's man. Congrats!!!!
Thank you sir!!
Noooooooooo!
I know man I hated to see it go but when someone waves that much cash in your face you can't say no. I didn't even post it for sale. They just saw it had to have it.

Nice - throw some tint on it and a set of chrome fatties
It already has tinted windows the pics they are just rolled down. Ya wheels are near the top of my list but those are my fav stock ones.

Get over the black wheels, tint, drop, and I am thinking some new version of the mini lites .
Sort of a 70' s Parnelli Jones , but do gold center and a matte gray hoop.
I have seen some cars with gold centers on red and it looked killer!! Not sure what I'm getting yet.

Nothing wrong with that.
:rockon:

Great looking car. Cant wait to see all the new mods you have planned!
Loud, low, and boost!! Lol

Damn I don't think I would've made that switch myself... Why wasn't your cobra streetable anymore. You had a turbo kit on it right? What did it end up making?
It wasn't that it wasn't streetable it was just the best street car. The suspension was set soft so it would hook and I loved the looks of the alumastars so much I would never take them off so it wouldn't do corners. The fuel pump was so loud you couldn't hear the radio but it drove fine even still had ac and would run like a raped ape but it was really on the verge of becoming to much of a race car plus like I said above a guy just offered me to much money to turn down. I will miss it. It only had 28k on it.. But in 3 years I only put about 1-2 thousand miles on it. I just want something a little more tame they I will actually drive and have fun with. It made well north of 600 through the auto on 14psi and 93. Never made 25 pound pull but it would have cracked 1000 through an auto.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Congrats on the new car, love the color!

Bravado tributes look great, would get them in 19s, anything smaller just does not look right on these cars..

bravado-tribute-matte-black.jpg

This car belongs to a member, EscapedGreg

78f737ec-baa1-4395-a7ee-ca69d268a541_zpsc73645c7.jpg

03cobrarocks

Established Member
errrr.... as long as you are happy.

I would have to get a 13 or 14 if I was giving up my terminator personally.

Defiantly post some pics when you get wheels and lowered!

Neverbdonegt

Established Member

looks great man race red is awesome!

Thanks guys!!!

Bravado tributes look great, would get them in 19s, anything smaller just does not look right on these cars..

Damn that does look sick!! I've got a few options I like. I'm picky tho.

errrr.... as long as you are happy.

I would have to get a 13 or 14 if I was giving up my terminator personally.

Defiantly post some pics when you get wheels and lowered!

I don't like the front end on the new ones as good or I would have. It will look good when i get it low on some wheels.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Congrats on the new toy.

The funnest part of owning a Mustang is the build. Just like your Cobra, you can transform your 5.0 into what ever your heart desires. Ford gave us a decent platform to work with that won't break the bank. Enjoy.

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Congrats on the new toy.

The funnest part of owning a Mustang is the build. Just like your Cobra, you can transform your 5.0 into what ever your heart desires. Ford gave us a decent platform to work with that won't break the bank. Enjoy.

Nice pick up! Always nice to start on a fresh clean sheet of "paper"!

Congrats! You will love it!

Thanks guys I have really liked the new 5.0 since they came out and will work perfectly for what I'm trying to do with a street car. Now the race car I'm thinking about going halves on with a buddy that thing is sicknasty and will cure my itch for a track car. Again thanks for the kind words. I know it doesn't look like much now but in a few weeks all that will change...

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Oh NO!!!

He went to the dark side...............of the family

Soon your bro emotions will surface
and his first kill will be against a bugatti all while lifting the wheels from a 3rd gear launch @ 1200rpm.........

Hahahahaha jk man, nice 5bro :beer:

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member

Those wheels are ****in tits!!!

mavisky

Established Member
Not a huge fan of black on red, but I do agree with the above poster that you need to go at least 19" on anything 05 or newer. The bodylines and wheel openings are just too large for 18's, unless you're running big sidewalled drag radials out back on them.

I'm a big fan of the Avante Garde lineup.

m550-satin-silver-ford-mustang-boss-302-3.png

mustang.jpg

Also like the Wheelreplicas.com ZR Downforce wheel. I'm currently looking into a 20x10 at all 4 corners with 285's.

concaverides-6.jpg

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Not a huge fan of black on red, but I do agree with the above poster that you need to go at least 19" on anything 05 or newer. The bodylines and wheel openings are just too large for 18's, unless you're running big sidewalled drag radials out back on them.

Also like the Wheelreplicas.com ZR Downforce wheel. I'm currently looking into a 20x10 at all 4 corners with 285's.

Those are very nice options! FWIW those Bravado Tributes do come in Silver as well.

Last edited:

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Hey, you started with more HP off the bat than what those Terminators had. Well, at least Ford claims that.
I will have on these underwear longer than that thing will stay stock.

Sorry for your loss.

Ya it sucks but it has a good home.

m550-satin-silver-ford-mustang-boss-302-3.png

mustang.jpg

concaverides-6.jpg

Those are very nice options! FWIW those Bravado Tributes do come in Silver as well.

Niche Targas look SICK on Red Cars. CJ's is running a good deal on them too.

1515926_675550405841191_1069551286_n.jpg

Damn so many choices.... Thanks for all the pics guys it's really got me thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread