Got punked by my Boss :(

BPLS1

Established Member
I was at work today and i was talking to my boss and he tells me how much he like fords and how fast they and other things about Stangs and he knows that i am a Chevy guy to heart but i still respect Stangs and i showed him a vid of my car off of my phone and he said that he had a Ford that would smoke my Camaro. I said oh yeah whatchu Got? He said he had a 1969 mustang with a 4 speed with 428ci block bored to a 500ci and on nitrous. I asked him waht it ran in the 1/4 and he said 10.2 without nitrous :bowdown: . he said that on nitrous he was easily turning mid 9's. I quickly backed off from that race :burn: . So i asked him what other FORD he had and he said that he had a newer GT for me too race and i accepted at first but then i asked what he had and he said, every bolt on, Blower, H/C nitrous, gears and was running easily 11.2 1/4 times i was like :poke: I backed off again and said never mind. I got OWNED by my Boss :burn:

QU!CK

Bite The Bullitt...
Established Member
On the road again...just can't wait to get on the
StngStr said:
how is that getting owned or punked? You didn't even race.

Because he was confident that he'd win until his boss went down the Christmas list of bolt-on's and power adders....I think he's saying he got punked because he had to back out of the races since he knew what the outcome would look like

Boss's Toys---> :fart:<---BPLS1

-J

BPLS1

Established Member
QU!CK said:
Because he was confident that he'd win until his boss went down the Christmas list of bolt-on's and power adders....I think he's saying he got punked because he had to back out of the races since he knew what the outcome would look like

Boss's Toys---> :fart:<---BPLS1

-J

:cuss: Exactly. I guess i have to wait for my turbo till i race the GT

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
BPLS1 said:
Blower, H/C nitrous, gears and was running easily 11.2 1/4 times i was like :poke: I backed off again and said never mind. I got OWNED by my Boss :burn:

Seems like that GT should be easily running 10.2s...

I say call his bluff.

BPLS1

Established Member
lemosley01 said:
Seems like that GT should be easily running 10.2s...

I say call his bluff.

My Boss said the Gt had everything except for Heads. 11.2 is pretty Damn Fast if u ask me :banana: :pepper: :banana:

BPLS1

Established Member
Elliotness said:
You already got pwned why don't you run him and make it official.

Hmmm... If i run his Gt he is running very low 11's will im breaking high 12's Im my Maro i dont even want to know how much he would slaughter me :kaboom:

fre

Established Member
BPLS1 said:
Hmmm... If i run his Gt he is running very low 11's will im breaking high 12's Im my Maro i dont even want to know how much he would slaughter me :kaboom:

I can give you an idea. I ran 12.7 @ 110 against a ls1 doing 11 flat @ 123 It was quite a few carlengths like 6-8 or so between us. I saw his time before I past through the traps. :)

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
fre said:
I saw his time before I past through the traps. :)

doesnt that suck... i was at a test and tune at New England Dragway one sunday this past october and raced a fox stang that did a 10.1 to my 13.7 in my bird. that was an absolute raping. i had plenty of time to watch his e/t, mph and everything. i got smoked.

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread