Got Pulled over in Idaho.

speedster356

Established Member
buddy and me got pulled over for running red light, and crossing double line, so the deputy flipped the lights on us. He took all of our I.d.'s and ran us, and came back and said " nice street Racing" and your friend there "driver" you have alot of tickets on your record. well 44 to be exact. So the officer said you guys are cool, and seem like nice guys, iam only going to cite for no expired proof of ins. So the Deputy says to us... Do you guys have any other questions.? i say yes well i do. can i take a pic of you? the deputy says heck yeah, only if you email it to me. So i complied. Ada County deputies Rock!! here ya go fellows. :rockon:
Picture027.gif

Picture026.gif

Picture025.gif

mustang_00

Established Member
cops like that are very rare to find, especially when their young like that! It would have been hilarious if you got to put cuffs on him while he was leaning up against your car. hahaha i'm still waiting to see a picture like that from someone :D

Cobrastruk04

my friend had a cop do that once also. well not exactly

He pulled him over for speeding and when the cop came to the window hes like "nice GT i wish i had one of these back in highschool but any ways, right now im not a cop. How fast have you gotten this thing up to?" um like 147 i think "man thats nice i toke this cruiser up to the govenor at like 132 this POS are slow dont know how we are suppose to catch people if they run but i guess thats my we have radio's well nice car you guys have a good night." then as he leaves HE BURNS OUT :eek:

he was the sickest cop ever i met him like a week later when my friends had i were hanging out in a parking lot and i had to take my friend home. Right when i got in to the car the same cop roles up and gets out, comes to my window and says " where you going huh? you see a PIG and you split? i tell him i have to take my friend home. HAHAHA your not going to believe this hes like " Ok pussy enjoy your night" LMAO i wish all cops were like that :thumbsup:

Much2GQ4U

SVT Poster
Established Member
When I moved here I got a ticket within 2 months...( I had California plates, and I wasnt racing). I guess it's hit and miss...

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
Theres a cop around here that has a cobra just like mine, except his is an oxford 99 with flomo's and bbk intake, whereas i have the play-a-listic maggies and jlt. He helped me do my OFF ROAD x install, imagine the irony..... Cop helping me do some illegal a$$ shat.. great guy and hella mustang lover too..

Users who are viewing this thread