got pulled over for the first time

Cky

Established Member
well i was going on my westminister road on sunday at 10pm or so in a 45mph zone and there was a huge truck next to me so i tryd to pass him i droped the car in 3rd gear and WOT it.The next thing i know i cop is right behind my ass so i got pulled over and he comes next to my car and the first thing he says to me 76 in a 45 :cryying: L and R i did not plea with the cop cause he seen i was scared.What he did for me was he said that the fine woulda been 275$ but he got it down from me to 75$ that was realy cool of him but now i am still stuck with the 31mph ticket and i need some help to get out of it cause i dont want my insurance to go up and i have to go to court i mean what should i do whats the best way i could get out of it or drop some points i need help realy bad or its my ass plz help

97NA_Cobra

Established Member
Can't you go to traffic school? No points on the record if you do. You said this was your first time, unless there's a provision in MD that disqualifies you at a certain speed over the limit. If not, take it like man, you screwed up, life goes on. Trust me I know when it comes to speeding tickets.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Okay you are caught doing 76 in a 45 zone and the cop cuts you a break to reduce the fine from $275 to $75 and now you want to know a way how to get out of it completely?

Go to court and tell the judge exactly what happened and wait.

Ifear3rdGear

Established Member
Traffic school seems like the option to me, especially since you have never been pulled over before. Damn dude you got really lucky. They always seem to be there when ur doin something wrong :cuss: guess thats what they are there for :rollseyes

Users who are viewing this thread