Got pulled by an SRT4 from a 55 roll...Ugly

Pyro

Established Member
I was on I-395 going south away from Reno when I saw a brand new silver SRT4 with a lady driving. I looked in my mirror and saw the silver SRT weaving in and out of traffic. What caught my attention was that she almost took out a minivan as she was changing lanes. I slowed down so she could catch up to me and as she came up next to me, I looked over and punched it. As I did, she did also and instantly pulled 2 cars on me. I downshifted but she pulled hard. It was then that I saw the dealer plate hanging from the back. My wife looked at me and told me to just give it up because my V8 couldn't hang with the Turbo'd 4 cylinder. That sucker just pulled hard and now I see how it could take Mustang GT's. My Land Rover Discovery just didn't have enough in it's little V8 but hey, it was free. I knew it was a dog but it may as well been a Hoda Civic in comparison. I gotta get me an SRT. The front wheel drive should handle well in the snow and way more fun than the Discovery. I wonder if I can trade in the Discovery for one. I'm not a big fan of silver but it looked pretty sharp. Btw, I posted this in SRTForums as well just to share the experience.:-D

Cal

Established Member
For a second I didnt want to click the link to the topic lol

oaklandr8ersfan

Established Member
I was thinking.. Cobra, pulled bye a SRT-4? holly crap.. damn man, I then read it was a Land Rover and was like, ahhhh..lol nice death tho, they are quick little cars for 19-20 grand there alot of performance.

As far as the Land Rover, My cousin has one and lost to a OHV 145hp 94 Taraus by a few cars.. Not quick lol But he tried to trade it in and they told him they are black listed? I dunno they wanted to give him 3 grand for his 97 with 70k miles on it.. BS!

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by oaklandr8ersfan
they wanted to give him 3 grand for his 97 with 70k miles on it.. BS!

That's just great...Mine is a 97 also.:(

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I knew it was BS..i raced my friends srt-4 with my 01 cobra all the time, and he has no chance in hell. I could miss shifts and he still wouldnt have a chance :).

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
You didn't fool me!! I've been burned by these types of posts too many times, so I looked at the first reply before I read the story.

Smart huh?! :p

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by LBguy
my mountain bike > land rover

Definitely!!! Especially since either one of my mountain bikes cost me more than the Discovery....actually that's not too difficult since the Discovery was free.:rockon:

So let me rephrase that....My mountain bikes are WORTH more than my Discovery.

myfault

Banned
Originally posted by wals9331
I knew it was BS..i raced my friends srt-4 with my 01 cobra all the time, and he has no chance in hell. I could miss shifts and he still wouldnt have a chance :).

you must be pretty modded if he has "no chace in h*ll"

Users who are viewing this thread