Got Orders To Whiteman AFB

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Well I had orders to Georgia, but I got diverted to Whiteman.....FML! I was stationed there 3 years ago and there was a small Mustang following, just hope its better now. My car was tuned by MC racing when I bought it, but Im lookin to do some more work to it so I will need a tuner. Anyone know of anyone thats into tuning these things that knows what they are doin? Are there any car clubs around? Wasnt anything big back then. Is KCIR still open? Guess we will see. Thanks in advance to any info!

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
Yea thats about what I figured. I posted this a few days back and have zero replies. The Mustang scene in Cen Mo sucks! I had 10 reponses when I had posted that I was going to Ga. Owell, gonna have to liven it up a lil when I get there! Jose, where you at????

0dsgvert3

Established Member
the mustang scene in KC isnt to bad. I live in Lee's Summit and my GF goes to school at UCM so I am down your way very often. when do you actually get stationed there? PM me. we have a couple big cruises coming up that you are more than welcome to attend

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
the mustang scene in KC isnt to bad. I live in Lee's Summit and my GF goes to school at UCM so I am down your way very often. when do you actually get stationed there? PM me. we have a couple big cruises coming up that you are more than welcome to attend

PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread