Got Nitto 315/33/17 & 10.5 temporarly, need advice & pics

KosherCobra

Established Member
Since I cancelled my Black FR500 order because they will be producing 18x10 later on this year, I bought a set of 17x10.5 Chrome 03 Cobra wheels and Nitto 315/35/17 DR. When my 18x10 FR500 in black are made I will be selling my 17x9 (4) and then the 17 x10.5. I have a verbal commitment for the 17x9 and then I will sell my 17x10.5.

I need some pics of the 17x10.5 with the niitos on some cobras. What spcaer do I need since the wheels are too far in.

akaeric

Established Member
I have SVT chrome 17x 10.5's with 315's in the back and I got Bullitt wheel extensions and love them the stance looks great the car is alot!!! more secure and stable on the curves and no body role any more and a lot less body twist on hard off the line. I don't have pictures yet. Mine installed easy no bolt grinding which I like alot I want grind or drill my car to put aftermarket part on it's a pet pee with me I want to keep my car as stock as I can. Heres a place to start looking at extension look at all the sell sights they have here on this sight.

http://www.wheeladapter.com/wheel_adapters_and_wheel_spacers.asp

KosherCobra

Established Member
SHIT!!!!! IMAY HAVE TO GO WITH BFG's!!!! MY NITTOS ARE GONE!!!!! I had them put on hold for pick up and they are not there!!!

Anyone know where I can get a set of 315/35/17 DR in south florida?

trey193

Established Member
Go with the BFG's much wider than a Nitto of the same size and Hook is night and day difference!

KosherCobra

Established Member
Discount tire now has the Nitto 315's. Do I go with the original nitto/10.5 package or just with the BFG/10.5. Looks like BFG is going to the new style thread design on the 315/35/17 after August.

DILEMA!!!!!!!!! Give me your opinion guys. I know I can go with the nitto on the 17x9 how do they look on the 10.5.

Chonger

The Korean Connection
Established Member
I have the Nitto 315's on the stock wheel. I think they look best on the stock wheel. I have seen them on the AFS 17X10.5 and I think they are too narrow for a 10.5 inch wheel. You have seen for yourself how narrow the Nitto 315's are compared to other brands. I think they are as wide as a BFG 285 series. Stay with the stock wheels until you get the 18 inchers. I have a white Cobra and am also thinking about black wheels. That would be something different.

You won't need any spacers with the Nitto's on the stock wheel. You may/may not need spacers with the Nitto's on the 17X10.5.

Decisions? Decisions? What would we do without our Cobra's.

Happy wheel hunting.

Later Dude,

Chong

Users who are viewing this thread