Got my windows tinted (pics)

Efi-Street

Established Member
Got it done today. 20%. No more melting inside the cockpit.
Cobra13Mar03-314.JPG

The rest are HERE
If you look really hard, you can see the PIAA headlights too.
After 2 days of cleaning it, looks like we're going to get rain soon.
Sigh!

jguerrero

Established Member
just got mine done also about a week ago. I went went the 20% too. looks real good:thumbsup:

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
I guess your not biased to one car company or another, a Ford, a Buick and a Dodge. No brand loyalty? Just curious, not flaming

Hunter

Crazy Insane SVT Poster!
Established Member
Looks great! I have mine tinted. I got 35% on the doors (legal in Texas), and 5% on the back quarters and back window.

Efi-Street

Established Member
Originally posted by I-R-BABOON
I guess your not biased to one car company or another, a Ford, a Buick and a Dodge. No brand loyalty? Just curious, not flaming
Nope, no brand loyalty here. The Durango belongs to the wife (soon to be traded for a BMW or Infinity) and I usually buy whatever is next on my list of cars that I want to own before I die.
:D

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Thats cool I used to hate ford but they make it so damn tough to do so with all this HP in all their cars why the **** cant anyone keep up?

I-R-BABOON

Got Hose?
Established Member
Thats cool I used to hate ford but they make it so damn tough to do so with all this HP in all their cars, thats why i itch for one every tim i come to this site. Why the **** cant anyone keep up

Mr.Mystic

I had the dots painted on my 96 mystic when it was tinted. I know alot of people think it'll look bad but really it works perfectly. It actually looks like it came from the factory that way.

Efi- I knew you bought that 03 out of the auto trader. I wasnt sure till you said something about the PIAA lights. You must of got a decent deal for it. You live near or in Gwinnett Co? I know the local turbo buick guys use ta meet at the Hooters on JCB. My buddy had a 87 GN. Nice car:thumbsup: .

Users who are viewing this thread