Got my VIN today!

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Well I'm just a little excited. I got my VIN today for my Black on Black, GT Premium, Brembo, 3.73, Glass roof, M6 car. Ordered June 1 and the plant shut down will push my car back some. No biggie. I need to sell my GTO and save for some mods. This thing will look mean with a GT/CS fascia, GT500 diffuser and dropped on RTR wheels. Can't wait!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Seems like a lot of us got Vin's on Thursday/Friday.. I got mine then as well. Someone else who got theirs then got a build date of August 2 :(

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Seems like a lot of us got Vin's on Thursday/Friday.. I got mine then as well. Someone else who got theirs then got a build date of August 2 :(

Yeah, I knew I was in for a long haul so I haven't been as anxious as the other guys. Plus I'm not most of town almost all of July for business so it's not real big hurry.

cgjarvis

Established Member

Actually with a 2 week plant shutdown and them trimming to just one shift for July....August 2nd is good. Mine was in paint earlier this week with an ETA of July10th. Not happening now. August would seem more realistic.

Exciting..huh?!

Users who are viewing this thread