Got my stripes on!!!

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
In person, this looks AWESOME. I couldnt have imagined it would turn out any better. I'll get some more/better pictures up whenever I decide to give it a bath. Likes? Comments?
DSC00256.jpg

Last edited:

sdg97232

Established Member
Thats what i thought your stripes were shipped to me by mistake lol. I orderd a 10th anniversary cobra shift knob from him when i opened the box i was like "white mach stripes" lol these arnt mine!

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Haha, that's awesome. He ended up just bringing them to my door since he is local. Hilarious. Did you get your knob to?

Last edited:

sdg97232

Established Member
Haha, that's awesome. He ended up just bringing them to my door since he is local. Hilarious. Did you get your knob to?

Yeah my knob and your stripes were in the box he shipped me lol. Im doing a full 10th anniversary interior setup in my 03 cobra, iv never paid that much for a shift knob in my life i thought he sent me the stripes as a gift lol. However i dont think your stripes would of looked to hot on my zinc yellow mach lmao.

Last edited:

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
If the hood scoop and wing were white or red it MIGHT look okay, but between the red, white, black, and chrome wheels its just too busy for me. But hey its your car so whatever floats your boat!

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
All of our cars have black accents though. Glass, chin spoiler, side mirrors, tires, trim, windshield wiper and cowel, grill delete, side scoops, but whatev :)

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
If the hood scoop and wing were white or red it MIGHT look okay, but between the red, white, black, and chrome wheels its just too busy for me. But hey its your car so whatever floats your boat!

sorry, they didn't have chrome stripes... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread