Got my stock boost gauge working with the Kenne Bell

03Steve

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Redfire Cobra
kinda pointless, but I guess if you want all your guages working.. Then its a great idea... Good job Steve...

Ouch.

My installation instructions did not include the stock boost gauge hookup. There must be a later revision. Sorry I wasted my time on a write-up. :(

2003snake

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Redfire Cobra
kinda pointless, but I guess if you want all your guages working.. Then its a great idea... Good job Steve...

How is it pointless? with Ray's overlay it's great not having to add another guage!

Racerat . The instructions that come with the KB are wrong, they do not work!

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03Steve
Sorry I wasted my time on a write-up. :(
No, Steve...that's not what I meant! I didn't realize the instructions weren't included with earlier kits.
My stock boost gauge works...don't know how or why...it just does.
I don't think it's pointless...a non-working gauge on my dash would freak me out.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
All ya have to do is disconnect and cap the factory line coming from KB. The run the line from the gauge pver to the boost line on the drivers side of the KB. I hooked mine back up, but doesnt tell me much since im running 17psi.

03Redfire Cobra

Toss my salad?
Established Member
Let me clarify.. Its just the KB can boost up to 30psi or so, I just dont think the stock boost guage can be usefull that high. ITs still a good writeup, and If ever i get the KB on mine I will be sure to get the stock boost guage working like you did too.

Users who are viewing this thread