Got my new wheels.....

Silver 03 Cobra

Looks great. My buddy has the same but with pretty dark window tint. The car is a real eye catcher. We went to the track the other day and I followed Mark and all I saw was the back of peoples head looking at him as he passed. I didn't get a whiff. I lowered the rear a couple of weeks ago and took it for a test drive. It got a lot more looks than my plain old silver. I guess it has some good, it doesn't attract cops as much. Mark's car is like a gigantic buzz bait.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
All Right, F&%K IT. I can't stand it any longer. I'm ordering.......
HAHA! They'll look great on your car Bo.:thumbsup:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Very nice looking Cobra! It's what I had hoped
to buy,but ended up with a silver coupe with the
standard wheels.

NewGuy

I took advantage of the chrome wheel offer from Ford. $935.00 + tax, and the installation fee waived. Thought I would keep the stock wheels and try to sell them rather then take the $260.00 credit. Ends up that I sold them to the guy at the shop who did the install for $400.00. Worked out perfect! Me happy with my shiny wheels. Oh, was I suppose to tell my wife about this purchase? ;-)

chitowncobra

Established Member
BLACKCOUPE your wheels look awesome there nothing like chrome wheels on a hot rod!!!!!!! by the way nice house to. cant wait to get my 18x9 cobra III wheels all chrome!!! see ya .

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
All Right, F&%K IT. I can't stand it any longer. I'm ordering.......

Ordered mine about a week ago... That looks sweet and now I really can't wait to ge mine :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread