BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
Hello Mates
this package arrived for me yesterday at work from LFP,
thanks Mark,Jesse and Mike :thumbsup:
pack1.jpg

containing these lovely shiny new toys :rockon: :rockon:

pack2.jpg

I still have two more packages to arrive ,when all the parts are together I'm going to take a few days off work and do a "modathon" to fit all the parts and get them set up and tested,
when I do I'll take plenty of pics to post up
big thanks to Andre for hosting my pics :beer:
Stay Lucky
Brit-Lightning.

Last edited:

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
cranium said:
OHHHH YEAHHH !!, here comes the fun!! Very nice choice in MODS!!

Cheers Mate
theres more to come when I start to think about it and the effect it will have on all the "hot hatchback" drivers over here I get the urge to put my little finger to the side of my mouth and start to laugh ala Austin powers Dr evil :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Ironhand

Banned
Nice package..

Now, wheres those twin turbos like Shocktheary? ROFL j/k

Last edited:

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
LightningMedic said:
Nice start...now you need the go fast parts.....

The next two packages will contain

bassani cat-back
LFP CAI
4LB lower pully
160 stat
gatorback belt
top idler kit
trueflow power plenum
trueflow inlet pipe
autometer lunar guages

I'm trying to going for a "safe" mod route due to the lack of dyno's and L knowledge over here,but like everything so far with my L I'll probably end up going right over the top with what I do ,but this is a start
Cheers
Brit-Lightning.

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
Thanks Lads
as Larry said I'm totally hooked now, theres no cure for this addiction just regular fix'es of power
My name is Steve and I'm a modaholic :lol1:

on a more serious note if it was'nt for all you blokes out there and this great forum I wouldn't have had a clue where to start
a big thanks to all of you
Cheers
Brit-Lightning

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
have you been taking gardening tips from Lighting Larry. i need to find some Money Tree seeds too. great bunch of mods you have there, i am sure they will bring you a long time of fun.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
That's awesome. You'll love the way it shifts afterwards and you'll love the fit & finish of the pan. Make sure you have some extra tranny fluid, you'll need it for the extra capacity in the pan.

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
ra1nmakr said:
have you been taking gardening tips from Lighting Larry. i need to find some Money Tree seeds too. great bunch of mods you have there, i am sure they will bring you a long time of fun.

Larry wouldn't sent me any seeds :lol1: so I had to grow my own £ variety of the tree over here

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
That's awesome. You'll love the way it shifts afterwards and you'll love the fit & finish of the pan. Make sure you have some extra tranny fluid, you'll need it for the extra capacity in the pan.

Cheers Chris
I'm still reasearing the tranny fluid over here I didn't have it shipped over due to the wieght
I will need about 11 U.S. quarts to do the job , my Mate a my local auto-factors said he should be able to get it in bulk as so far I have only found the correct grade in 500ml bottles

Phillystang2000

Member of the O&A Army
Established Member
Awesome. Your truck is gonna be even more of a blast to drive. I can only imagine the faces of your fellow countrymen when you lay a whoopin on 'em with a big ole pickup truck. :banana: Enjoy. :beer:

noahdr

Established Member
HUH...I dunno wats goin' on..that dam ups man brought almost the same package to me last friday as well ...HUH..

:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread