got my clear corners

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I am going to send them back. They look completely different than the stockers, they are ugly. Plus, If I buy something new, I don't like to have to modify it for it to work

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
like i said before, you may have to mod the correct ones anyways brother, nothing major and it takes all of about 3 minutes :)

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
they don't look right at all, Instead of the lines that the stock headlights have that are about an inch or so apart, these have horizontal lines that are about 1/4" apart and look like ass. I would post some pics, but I already boxed them up. The pic in the ebay ad looked just like the stockers, but the amber reflector was clear. These are totally different. Like I said, the box said explorer, isn't that a different front end all together

jsnm

Established Member
that sucks,i hate waiting for something you order and it comes in wrong or something.
i got some practically brand new clear corners im selling if your interested? ill sell real cheap i dont need em.

Silver04L

93 Octane Member
Established Member
I would but I talked with them (F1sports on ebay) They issued a door tag for FEDEX to come get them, and they are going to send out the right ones tomorrow. I also just ordered the stealth bulbs

Users who are viewing this thread