Got My Build Date

War Eagle

Established Member
I can't even pull up my sticker yet and I got an email today letting me know my car is scheduled to be built the first week of August 8/3. The whole thing is starting to get real now.

Sure hope it arrives before the end of August.

Steve

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Your posts are not helping my temptation for one of these again.:lol: This is the 3rd time I'm considering one. Hope it all goes perfectly for you.:beer:

skyhighsd

Established Member
Your posts are not helping my temptation for one of these again.:lol: This is the 3rd time I'm considering one. Hope it all goes perfectly for you.:beer:

Third times the charm :lol1:

Congrats War Eagle hope it all works out for you this time!

2Sharpie

Established Member
Congrats......now can someone please tell me if this is good news or no news !!! I just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service and they said my car "was put on "material hold on July 17th....they are probably just waiting on a body panel or something like that. You car has not been assigned a VIN yet but should start production within the next couple of weeks." I asked if this was good news, and he said absolutely......it should be built soon".

Last edited:

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
I can't even pull up my sticker yet and I got an email today letting me know my car is scheduled to be built the first week of August 8/3. The whole thing is starting to get real now.

Sure hope it arrives before the end of August.

Steve

Glad to see you're getting the car again. How did that happen?

Mike

War Eagle

Established Member
Thanks Guys,

I got my VIN # Thursday 7/16, 1ZVBP8JS8A5140222 and the build date is 8/3 that is really fast. I think production has improved at the Plant because the "Holds" due to the airbag cover and then the Plant vacation shutdown in July are now history.

I hope everyone that has ordered one finally gets their cars, it has been quite an ordeal for many of us.

Steve

2Sharpie

Established Member
Thanks Guys,

I got my VIN # Thursday 7/16, 1ZVBP8JS8A5140222 and the build date is 8/3 that is really fast. I think production has improved at the Plant because the "Holds" due to the airbag cover and then the Plant vacation shutdown in July are now history.

I hope everyone that has ordered one finally gets their cars, it has been quite an ordeal for many of us.

Steve

So I wonder what my hold (see post above) is about?? NAV, Hids???

Users who are viewing this thread