Got my Boss!

CobraKai

Established Member
After years of wanting one I finally got my 2012 BOSS 302 with the Laguna Seca package and only 2600 miles! I have been driving it around for the last few days and I absolutely love it. The car came with everything in their original packages except for the track key. The original owner is still trying to find it. There's some confusion about whether Ford can replace it or not, but I really hope they can if the key is lost. Here is a picture at the dealership. The lighting doesn't do the car justice.

05.jpg

For more pictures here is a link to my Photobucket BOSS 302 folder:

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/blueskysmiling/library/BOSS%20302?sort=2&page=1

My plan is to keep the car mostly stock, but there are a couple of things I do want to do. I'll definitely have questions for you more experienced people very soon. Right now I am looking at getting a ceramic pro coating to protect that beautiful black paint.

Jeff

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
After years of wanting one I finally got my 2012 BOSS 302 with the Laguna Seca package and only 2600 miles! I have been driving it around for the last few days and I absolutely love it. The car came with everything in their original packages except for the track key. The original owner is still trying to find it. There's some confusion about whether Ford can replace it or not, but I really hope they can if the key is lost. Here is a picture at the dealership. The lighting doesn't do the car justice.

View attachment 74259

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/blueskysmiling/library/BOSS 302?sort=2&page=1

My plan is to keep the car mostly stock, but there are a couple of things I do want to do. I'll definitely have questions for you more experienced people very soon. Right now I am looking at getting a ceramic pro coating to protect that beautiful black paint.

Jeff

Congrats! Gorgeous car! Looks almost like the reverse color scheme of my Boss haha

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Congratulations! You will love it! I am also going to keep mine mostly stock and I am thinking about doing Xpel Ultimate in a handful of place for paint protection. Have fun with her!

LowBoltBoy

Established Member
Congratulations,CobraKai! Your Boss color combo is arguably the most striking of the herd, and your's appears to be in outstanding condition. Your love for your car will only get stronger, though that's probably hard to imagine at this point. Quite a few of us in N. CA, so hopefully we will cross paths sometime soon. Good luck with your tune choice . We'll all be anxious to hear how things turn out, and hopefully be able to hear it in person!

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Excellent car....great job on finding on with so few miles....the more you drive it the deeper your love for the car will go...I promise...enjoy!!!!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I just realized I never congratulated you on getting your Boss LS. Awesome car! Congrats.

DJG

Established Member

View attachment 74259

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/blueskysmiling/library/BOSS%20302?sort=2&page=1

Jeff

You gonna bring that bad boy out to Carmel on Saturday, 10/8? Hope you can join.

http://www.boss302forum.com/topic/19201-cruise-2-carmel-lunch-baja-cantina-saturday-1082016/

byronj

Established Member
Hit me up if you don't get your re key. I have a spare one laying around and I can't find the car it belongs to. I might sale it and I'm located in the Penninsula.

CobraKai

Established Member
Hit me up if you don't get your re key. I have a spare one laying around and I can't find the car it belongs to. I might sale it and I'm located in the Penninsula.

Thanks Byronj, I actually just ordered them through the dealership last Friday. I got an extra silver and a red key. I'm sure someone on the forum would be interested though!

Users who are viewing this thread