Got my blower ported pics inside...

carguy19

Established Member
Brought my blower to Blwn04SVTcobra to get some massaging. Cut, welded and ported and polished.

Very happy with results.

If anyone has any questions please let me know via PM.

Dyno numbers coming soon. We are expecting 30-40 hp over a non ported TVS.

2014082595192046.jpg2014082695185929.jpg2014082695185939.jpg2014082695185948.jpg

Snoopy49

Established Member
Do you have any before pictures? What is the additional welding on the main housing all about?

carguy19

Established Member
I dont have any before pics. But the part that was cut and welded was the indentation for where the EGR valve relief was cut into the blower.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
IMG_20140901_193011_zpsxfg4qiff.jpg

I snapped this pic after we installed the blower on Carls car yesterday morning...god damn it was hot out...lol. blower looks and functions just like stock...EGR and all

Mach828

Established Member
30-40hp from cleaning up the inlet and removing the EGR indent seems very optimistic. Curious to see the dyno results.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
30-40hp from cleaning up the inlet and removing the EGR indent seems very optimistic. Curious to see the dyno results.

Did one on my buddies 14 & he went from 664 to 703 corrected on a mustang dyno...no hype...this style blower is on the BPS car and my buddy Jim Laroccas car running 148mph...these tvs' are no joke when set up correctly. I just passed on the mods to my buddies cars because they work like a sombitch

Theres also alot of work not visible unless u know what your looking for nor do these pics get real in depth...just a over view. They are super time consuming and I only do these as favors for friends. Dont really plan on doing anymore.

Last edited:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member

You will be seeing a direct A-B swap with this blower on my car very shortly.
Going to do it on the same day if the dyno shop will play ball, otherwise stock blower dyno on a Friday evening and swap only blower (same stock upper, same tune) and go back on the rollers Sat. morning.
Ideally same day if they will let it cool and give us time to swap it.
Jay any idea how long that would take?
After the ported blower swap is done, I'll be converting the car to E85 and adding a 2.5" upper pulley (only 15% lower now).
-J

Ky GT500

Established Member
Snapped this yesterday while I had the TB off doing fuel rails. Definitely in need of port matching,,1/16"- 1/8" all the way across the bottom , elbow to TVS. About the same for overhang on top, elbow is lower than TVS. Has to create turbulence going into the SC.

Might have to look into the oversized elbow from BPS and have it port matched to my SC over the winter.

imagejpg1-23.jpg

Last edited:

1320 Junkie

Established Member
You will be seeing a direct A-B swap with this blower on my car very shortly.
Going to do it on the same day if the dyno shop will play ball, otherwise stock blower dyno on a Friday evening and swap only blower (same stock upper, same tune) and go back on the rollers Sat. morning.
Ideally same day if they will let it cool and give us time to swap it.
Jay any idea how long that would take?
After the ported blower swap is done, I'll be converting the car to E85 and adding a 2.5" upper pulley (only 15% lower now).
-J

As long as the EGR assembly goes smooth...maybe 2 hrs tops. I did Carguy19's in about that time frame and I had to fab the spacer first thing in the am....that took the longest honestly.

paluka21

Established Member
As long as the EGR assembly goes smooth...maybe 2 hrs tops. I did Carguy19's in about that time frame and I had to fab the spacer first thing in the am....that took the longest honestly.

Very nice work. By the sounds of it, you could make some decent pocket change on the side if you were to start offering up this type of service. (If you aren't already)

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Very nice work. By the sounds of it, you could make some decent pocket change on the side if you were to start offering up this type of service. (If you aren't already)

No I dont...I just help friends out from time to time.
I dont do these regularly.

carguy19

Established Member
For those interested in this type of service. Stiegemeier has been around for a minute and from my faded memory I believe he was the go to guy for the 03-04 crowd. Not sure about the GT500 as I have not seen many threads on his TVS service. I personally have never used him.

http://stiegemeier.com/pricing/gt-500/

Steggy doesnt do what my blower has done. They do a simple port. They dont touch the EGR provision. The only other place that does them is the Billet pro shop.

If anyone needs info about getting their blower ported please PM me. I would be happy to steer you guys in the right direction. I dont want to violate any vendor agreements or policies with the guys on here.

Users who are viewing this thread