got my ass handed to me

wikedcobra312

FLEO
Established Member
well i was at my mustang meeting(wickedstangs) and i have a buddy there that has a 99 newedge with a paxton, hes pushing about 490rwhp, he kicked my ass sooo bad i might have nightmares tonight and just buy a blower for my car tomorrow instead of selling it. we raced twice, the first one from an 80, it wasnt even close....the second one, he gave me the jump, like 3 cars or so, and he just raped me...it was soo bad, it was probably bus lengths....so that is my death for the night

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
LMAO! It sucks huh?

My friend has a 91 Sonoma with a 406 in it. Not much money done to it. Ran a 14.5 his first time to the track (in air that limites C5Zs from getting into the 12s mind you). We had a little run, which involved me doing a flyby on him as he just got into 2nd.

He said he was at the very bottom of second, going maybe 25 at 1000 rpms, when I flew by him. He floored it, and let me only get about 1.5 cars out, then walked me hard.

Damnit I'll show him!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Get it, tell her that hissing sound is a vaccuum leak, and you've spent all that money trying to get it fixed.

Problem solved.

Also tell her gears should help quiet it as well.

5pointHo

Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
+1 on that...thats like, supra racing :nonono:

thats like what that stupid honda was trying to do to me that one time a few weeks ago on my way home. i was like, wtf .. slow down! haha

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I went from a pullied '04 Cobra to a basically stock '94 Cobra other than exhaust. I feel your pain. In my '04 I'd go Vette hunting. Now I'm afraid of catching a light with a SRT4 Peon. :(

jfsram

Established Member
Losing against a similar car or another car like your own with similar mods. That sucks big time.

Being taken down by a blown Mustang and you're n/a. Chin up boy.

98CoBrAmIkE

SVT = The Shit
Established Member
SublimeRT said:
I went from a pullied '04 Cobra to a basically stock '94 Cobra other than exhaust. I feel your pain. In my '04 I'd go Vette hunting. Now I'm afraid of catching a light with a SRT4 Peon. :(

no way i beat an srt-4 with 3k in it by 3-4 cars...and we raced 3 times and same result each time...srt-4s are not fast at all

Slow Vette

Highway Junkie
Established Member
nice death, i know he's your buddy but why run him when you know he'll beat the sh!t out of you:shrug: there is almost no point in running

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
98CoBrAmIkE said:
no way i beat an srt-4 with 3k in it by 3-4 cars...and we raced 3 times and same result each time...srt-4s are not fast at all

Stock they are nothing all to great but with the right mods and driver they can be quite fast. A good friend of mine who I served with has a bolt on stage 1( actaully its a hybrid stage 1 and 3 so 2.5?) and he puts lengths on my car when ever we race and I have full exhaust, 373's and a t-56. Plus I'm not a bad driver. Yes he has put more money into his car than I have mine but still. To say srt-4's are not fast at all just means that you haven't raced a fast one yet. Trust me they are out there. Stage 3's can run in the 11's. You will one day be humbled by a skittle.

Users who are viewing this thread