Got My 96 vert yesterday!!!!

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Whassup guys picked up this 96 cobra vert yesterday, It has 60K miles and a few bolt ons (pullies, exhaust, 4.10s.......). I am very very pleased with it. It drives great. Hopefully in by next month I will have it lowered, S281 spoiler, and few other things. Tell me what you think!
667627_101_full.jpg

667627_103_full.jpg

667627_104_full.jpg

667627_102_full.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Spend $20 for some clear corners on eBay. Will make it look so much better...

Nice looking car though :thumbsup:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Nice clean looking Cobra, and good mileage. Congrats ... :rockon:
:beer: :beer: :banana: :beer: :pepper: :beer: :banana: :beer: :beer:

Svets96

Established Member
Very nice car, very clean. I like white cobras they have thier own charachteristic. Good Luck with it.

jcf661

Adrenaline Rush
Established Member
good looking ride! Ive always been a fan of verts my last mustang was white vert also. Hated selling it but i couldnt afford to keep them both. Well now you have yourself a nice blank canvas to work with good luck with it and congrats.

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
98CobraStuntn said:
how come you bought another car so similar? doesnt look like the damage is to bad on the hardtop. Why didnt you just fix that one with the money?

Because the 97 (the hardtop) is paid off and it is not costing me any more money sitting there. It also has a good many miles on it and I was just wanting to get a vert to drive while I slow but surely fix the 97. The 97 has sentimental value to me because I have had it since I was sixteen. So i dont want to put to many more miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread