Got my 2v dyno tuned

Allen2001GT

Established Member
Took the car to Frank at PSI Motorsports on friday. He made nine passes throughout friday and saturday and we decided to leave it at 400 rwhp and 413 rwtq at 7 psi. We tried the 10lb spring and made 430rwhp and 460rwtq but had the aviator fuel pump maxed out. Going to do some changes this winter/next spring and see if we can't take the stock 2v close to its death. Also going to take it to the track this friday to see what she does. I'll get a pic up of the dyno chart tomorrow night. Here are a couple of pics too.

Just click on the pics for larger image.

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
nice numbers, i still dont understand why people insist on getting those metal intakes, have you ever felt one of those things after a long drive? about melts your skin to it, i would think a plastic one like K&n or JLT would show better gains? :shrug:

Allen2001GT

Established Member
mods are stock motor with homemade turbo kit, few bolt ons such as throttle body and intake plenum nothing to special. i'll be getting some better pictures prob this weekend. the intake i just used because i had it. i'm going to make a custom intake pipe this winter. besides i've had mine for a long time and there is no use in buying something else besides making my own for my application.

Stang GT

Bring it on!!!
Established Member
great numbers man i had frank tune my car when he came down to hollywood at a local shop we left my car at 411 we a safe tune and i couldn't be happier

Users who are viewing this thread