got my 10 th annv for a steal

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
You're the man! That's the cheapest I've seen them yet. I paid 31636.00 for a Torch Red 10 th anniv. last Saturday.

Top_Fuel

Person of Interest
Established Member
Originally posted by JRS BLOWN SNAKE
You're the man! That's the cheapest I've seen them yet.

I don't see how anyone could beat that deal. I thought I had the best thing going when I got my torch red anniversary for $30,250. Man, I only got $6300 under MSRP :D

Brandon Ford? Is that the same dealer I read about selling Mach 1s for something like $21K?

-Greg

musclesBMF

Established Member
Brandon Ford in Florida? That's where I got my car 1 year ago when there was no dealing on the price.

Who did you deal with?

That's a great dealership....it's Mustang heaven!!

Poison_S

Established Member
Damn! That is one hellava deal. Man, I feel like MSRP that most of us paid is outrageous at this point.

Congratulations and welcome.

pgordon

Established Member
Now is the perfect time to buy, I paid 34200 back in Dec 02. Figure it cost me about 5k over a 10month period 500 per month so still glad to get the car early. I have heard the 04s will be priced close to MSRP. I suppose depending on sales prices may drop on these as well.

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
That's a good deal! I got an A-plan discount back in June on mine and paid $32,000. If I could've gotten the new rebate, I would've spent around $29,500. I just didn't know how many 10th anniv's would be for sale in our area. I had to jump on it while I could. Congrats, and I hope you like yours as much as I like mine.:beer:

DOHC 32valve

I paid a hair over 30k for mine as well. I got a Black 10th anniversary coupe on August 31. I really love this car, seems to be built a little better than my 01 cobra vert was.

pumped 03

Established Member
Musclesbmf i worked with tom myers and jose melendez.they were both super guys iam sending them a $100 gift certificate tomorrow for Hooters.they dont know it yet but they soon will.

Richo

"Ford Parts Whore"
Established Member
I just bought a 10th ANNV Torch Red Convertable for 33,498.00! Not bad for a sticker price of 41k!!!

Users who are viewing this thread