Got me a 10 sec pass @ L-Fest

Hilander

Established Member
Had a great time at Lightning Fest. Everyone we met was very friendly and helpful. On day two we parked next to the Talon group. Awesome bunch of guys and girls.
Met up with Ronnie and his wife, Andre from Germany, Wesman, Frank5L etc and a whole bunch more. Sorry I can’t even begin to remember all the names.
Great to see all these trucks together. The Harley bikes were badass. The night time test and tune session had some very impressive other American muscle cars out there doing their thing.

I came away very happy with my new best. 10.91 @ 123mph. :D If anyone has a vid of that run I would love to see it. My camera batteries went out just after the burnout :(
Thanks to Jim III from JDM for helping out on the phone. Pity you guys were not there. I am sure we would have gone a little better with a tune adjustment. 10.8 A/F was pretty rich…….but nice and safe.

Here is one pic I found on Doug’s web site. I have a bunch of pics I will try to upload later. Although it seems we are pretty well covered in the pics department from L Fest.

Lfest1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread