Got Mach? I do!

CMcCarthy

Established Member
Picked up my Oxford White 03 Mach 1 today. I swear, out of the 9 mustangs I've owned, this one is the best by a mile.

One thing about the car is that it was delivered with a regular Mach 1 stripe on the driver's side and a "pony" stripe on the passenger side. I just had the dealer pull both off and order 2 new ones. However, I kinda like it without stripes. What do you all think?

mach1.jpg

Last edited:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
I have to say I like the stripes on the Mach...all of them :shrug: ...it's part of what makes it a Mach...

Not that I've left mine stock :rolleyes:

TX Mach 1

Baby Haulin'
Established Member
Dammit...I should have gotten white.:( I am all for the stripes, I would defitately put them back on.

Last edited:

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
Originally posted by TX Mach 1
Dammit...I should have gotten white.:( I am all for the stripes, I would defitately put them back on.
[gasps]
Do you regret getting Azure? please say it ain't so

TX Mach 1

Baby Haulin'
Established Member
Matt, quit puttin' words in my mouth...I never said I regretted it...White is just SO much easier to take care of in Texas... I love my Azure and wouldn't change it for anything.

MattNCSU

Who sharted?
Established Member
I don't know, I kinda think white is worse. True, it doesn't show scratches, but it shows dirt like crazy.

didn't mean to put words in your mouth :shrug: just a question

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Ok, I'll chip in too, sorry for the lift in the way, it's the only pic I have. Not a sexy background like L.B.'s :beer:

351c.i.d

Flame me will ya?
Established Member
L.B that is a KICK A$$ pic. The more I look at your ride the more I want the H&R's. Now if I could only stay home long enough to order the damn things......

Users who are viewing this thread