Got it into the 9's yesterday

mean03

Established Member
Went out to Crandall yesterday and had a good day. Made five passes and three of the five were in the 9's. The fastest was this which was a 9.72 @ 144. Should be a fun year as we still have some left. That pass was on 18psi and only leaving on 7psi on the transbrake. Once we can get it to leave on the 9.5psi on transbrake and hook on the 23psi and get me to shift without hitting the rev limiter :) we might see low 9's. Still a great day..

I changed the video, I got this one from a friend that was there and shows the time on the board and is a better video.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZ8kPWBXJM"]YouTube - TT COBRA[/nomedia]

Thought I would add the timeslip as well.

photo1.jpg

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
****in badass! What's all done to the car again? I read it a while ago but forget.

mean03

Established Member
Congrats man, always like the white saleens on your car, they look great

Thanks me too, I cant imagine it with anything else.

Nice pass, car sounds good on the brake

I agree I love it. I cant wait to get the brakes done so I can brake boost and not have to wait so long for the transbrake to build..

****in badass! What's all done to the car again? I read it a while ago but forget.

Thanks, it has a 5.0 stroker with Twin 62's, 4r70W trans

Thats awesome! Congradulations!

Thanks I hope as the year progress's we will see faster times..

alpha06

SKY 600
Established Member
I see you have radials on the front with the Hossiers in the back. How is the ride on the topside? How many psi. of air are you running in your Hoosier's?

mean03

Established Member
I see you have radials on the front with the Hossiers in the back. How is the ride on the topside? How many psi. of air are you running in your Hoosier's?

Yes sir running BFG KDW's on front and the Hoosiers in back. We are running the rears at about 11psi. On Sat. it was a little windy so kind of shaky at the topend of the track. Not terrible but would not want to take that setup on the highway thats for sure. The front runners are good on highway but need my street tires for sure.

alpha06

SKY 600
Established Member
Yes sir running BFG KDW's on front and the Hoosiers in back. We are running the rears at about 11psi. On Sat. it was a little windy so kind of shaky at the topend of the track. Not terrible but would not want to take that setup on the highway thats for sure. The front runners are good on highway but need my street tires for sure.
Thats a nice car you got there! What is the raceweight?

Users who are viewing this thread