Got hit!!!!

Established Member
My buddy accidently hit my Cobra on the right rear quarter panal. He left his door open and forget his car was left in reverse so when he let go of the clutch the car jerked and his door just tore up my quarter panal. He's paying for the damages but does anyone know where I can pick up a quarter panal for cheap?? Ford quoted me $650 dollars just for the panal which I think is a *ucking rip off. Thanks.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
Bodyshop or use your car insurance. You're going to need the quarter panel painted, too - and painted to MATCH which isn't easy.

oldmodman

Established Member
If you are talking about the panel that I think you'r talking about don't even thin about getting an after-market part. The panel has to be welded in along the upper forward edge and you don't want any cheapo Chinese panel on your car. You might want to call this guy. He is the parts dept internet sales person an will sell you the part for 10o/o over cost.
"call me at 1-800-328-9552 ask for Steve."

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Definately give steve a shot like mentioned above. Great service, fast shipping, and his prices are indeed 10% over cost. He may be able to help you out.

Users who are viewing this thread