Got Engaged

jenkins_1120

Established Member
So I decided to take the plunge and ask the girl of my dreams to marry me. We shopped around before and no retailer carried the radiant cut diamond that she liked in stock. Fast forward a couple weeks and some more looking around I found Jamesallen.com and started building a couple different rings. They had a great selection of diamonds and settings online, even got 15% off since they had a sale going on.

Took a total 2-3 weeks for them to build it and ship. When it shipped it was next day Fed-ex with signature. I was super impressed with them and the selection of different jewelry they had online. All the paperwork came with the ring and packaged really well. I would definitely purchase from them again.

TL;DR bought an engagement ring from James Allen and she said Yes.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
0f5a1b27e53f4b6951d9456d5e644f37.jpg

7f6592cb8b7e99ababa436cce90343c4.jpg

27f8d6c6c65b3608a721ce8481d7702b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tistan

Established Member
Congrats, now buy yourself a prenuptial. Sure your never going to get divorced right now, but in case you do divorced, it is insures you a quick easy split because you made all the decisions of a divorce while you both are thinking rationally instead of emotionally. If you don't mind losing 2-3 years out of your life for a divorce, and the stress that goes with it, then ignore the prenup.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
Congrats, now buy yourself a prenuptial. Sure your never going to get divorced right now, but in case you do divorced, it is insures you a quick easy split because you made all the decisions of a divorce while you both are thinking rationally instead of emotionally. If you don't mind losing 2-3 years out of your life for a divorce, and the stress that goes with it, then ignore the prenup.

We have already talked about that since we both have our own house/cars.

Users who are viewing this thread