Got ENGAGED Tonight!!!!!

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
Well, guys I felt like I should post that I got engaged to the women of my dreams today. We have been dating for almost 4years and everyday she brings a smile to my face, not to mention she loves cars and she has had a mustang of her own, she is definetly a keeper. So I figured I should act soon since almost 4 years has passed and we are getting more stable to settle down. Now if I will stop buying mustangs we will be fine, but she doesnt mind, Thank GOD!! I hope this thread isnt moved but I figured this is the best spot considering this is where I post the most.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Congrats man.
12yrs for me in less than a month. We're now doing better than ever.

It's what you make it.
Congrats again and good luck.

magnumxl4

Established Member
congrats, and best wishes for the marriage i should be engaged in a year or so when i graduate college

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
Congrats! My wife doesn't mind me buying Mustangs also thats why I'm still married to her.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
WOO HOO congrats my man. Hey where in SC?? We could do a cruise in with the SVTP'ers that are close. I"m up in Goldsboro not that far. CONGRATS though good luck to you.

NitrousChick97

Cgriff97's Fiancé
Established Member
Christopher for got to mention where he had the ring!!! It was on the intake of his 97 cobra...before he hit a deer in it we would go out and raise some heck in that thing, i love that car and want it to be mine! It was that best day of my life!!! Hopefully this thread wont be moved because his SN95 cobra was in on the whole thing too. I will get Christopher to post some pics later.

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
She's the girl of your dreams (owns a Mustang!) and it took you 4 years to propose?!? What were you thinking or are you that young? Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread